The saga continues - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

The saga continues

whoever it was that mentioned depression in my previos post about Garth and Sandy .... Thank you from the bottom of my heart ......

I honestly thought she was being treated for depression , as it turned out she wasnt , and I hauled her off to my docter yesterday morning ..minus my interfering bully boy son ...

My doc was quite horrified .... and has started her on AD ... with notes to me to carefully monitor the situation.

The bonus however popped out while driving into town .... Sandy is sick and tired of my son .... I would be too .. I love him beacuse he is my son .. but he is like his father who I couldnt live with....

She cant talk to her own mother , and lacks the courage to do anything about her relationship at this stage .. she is also worried that she will loose hubs and I ....so I set her thinking straight ...

She will never loose hubs and I .. I love Sandy ... we get on well ....but I told her we need to get her stabilised on meds first before she makes any decisions .... she isnt in a good place emotionally right now .. and her priority is herself and Hailey .....

So that sorts that out .. she has taken all my advice regarding Hailey to heart and is doing exactly what I said

So right now ... she is to concentrate on getting better and seeing to Hailey .. and worry about Garth later .. she has a home , she is loved so she doesnt have to worry about that .

Poor kid ....

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

She's so lucky to have you in her life.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Senior Cat

Oh such good news! She has a chance now, with your help, to give Haley the mothering and support she never had and stop a cycle of abuse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Premier Cat

You have made a huge difference in her life, and that of Hailey's. Thank goodness you took her to the doctor and got her some help.

She is very lucky to have you.

ETA: Do you know if she is on Birth Control? The last thing she needs right now is to get pregnant again.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
What a wonderful mother-in-law you are, Carol!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Oh I made very sure she is on Birth Control ..... she has perked up a lot today .. I think is knowing what she isnt alone in this.

Guys I feel quite uncomfortable with all the praise you are dishing out

Shouldnt it be the norm to support young parents .. especially very young parents like these two ?????

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

very definately not a depo shot ....

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page