Wall-E - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Send a message via AIM to LadyNeko
Wall-E

Has anyone else seen this movie yet? If not, do so ASAP! It's so cute and funny! My favorite movie by Pixar by far now.

You can watch trailers and clips here:
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/wall-e/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Cool Cat

I went to see it on Monday. When it was over, not one single person in theatre got up. By the time the lights came on, only one single person had left. Everyone was still staring in a daze at the screen.

Did you walk out and look at the trees and think "thank God", and be happy you could walk & still had a chance to fix out mistakes? I sure did!

I gotta say, I don't think I've ever seen a better movie. I truly fell in love with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jimmyness
Ive heard so many good reviews about it! Not out in Aus yet so still a bit of a wait to go for me.

Sincerely, Krystle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Send a message via AIM to LadyNeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityQuiet
I went to see it on Monday. When it was over, not one single person in theatre got up. By the time the lights came on, only one single person had left. Everyone was still staring in a daze at the screen.
I know, the same thing happened when I saw it too. I think only one group got up and left. I usually leave when the credits come on but I just sat there like "wow". The next group of people started coming in for the next showing and I was still sitting there. LOL

It was truly an amazing movie from beginning to end <3 I haven't been that touched by a movie in a loooong time.

Go see it as soon as it comes out Jimmyness! You won't regret it!

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Premier Cat

This movie is on my must see list....

Since you guys have seen it....do you think a 3 year old would be
kept captive....or should I get a sitter for him?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Cool Cat

I think find a sitter. It's not so much tricks and shenanigans as it is mental stimulus. The humor is hilarious for the knowledge you have, it can be a dry humor or ironic humor. Besides, you'll want to be riveted to the screen yourself!

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Cat Addict

No, I don't think it's a good movie for a three-year-old to attend. They'd enjoy it, I'm sure, but it won't captivate them for the entire duration, and your fellow moviegoers would notice.

I enjoyed it muchly, though I think it took a downturn after the first half hour or so. Great movie, even if I favor some of the other Pixar films.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Senior Cat

Just got home from seeing the movie! Very, very good! Great truth to where Earth is headed as well!

Save a Life, Adopt a Pet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page