Let's make it a "Happy Friday!" - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Let's make it a "Happy Friday!"

I'm feeling really sleepy today.......very unmotivated, and just really want to crawl back in bed! So, I thought a good way to make myself actually want to get motivated today, was to think of something positive to get me going!

It's friday!!! Hubby has a short day today, and should be home early, so we're planning to hitch up the horses to go driving if the rain stays away! This weekend we have nothing planned for once, so we're going to do more driving, pick berries from our woods, and just enjoy each others company.

Ok, your turn! Go!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Cat Addict

i have to work the weekend.

-steve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Cat Addict

Since I don't work anymore...........everyday is a friday!

judy
"Where am I going and what am I doing in this handbasket?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Banned

Going to the beach on Sunday (Bournemouth), concert on saturday, going home in about 20 minutes, and errm
I only have to work 1 and a half days next week as I never work on my birthday.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Cat

This weekend I plan to get all the mowing done

I also plan to harvest loads of tomatoes from my garden, pick up some freshly laid eggs from my buddy, catch up on my reading, do a great BBQ and have a couple or three cold beers whilst sat out enjoying the evening sunshine with my dear wife and puddy tats

Oh, the good life.........................................

Mick.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Premier Cat

We're going to go see Momma Mia tonight and eat lots of popcorn.

Mick...can I come get some of your tomatoes? I have several green ones, but they are not turning red .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Tom Cat

We're having dinner with our usual "Friday Night Dinner Group" as we've been called. Trying out a new Irish Pub in our area. Love those rashers!!!

Saturday it's errand-running, grocery shopping and making German Potato Salad (yummm!) for a barbecue Saturday evening.

Sunday we're just taking it easy from all of the running around we had to do on Saturday!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leazie
Snipped
Mick...can I come get some of your tomatoes? I have several green ones, but they are not turning red .
Sure Leazie. I'll put a few to one side.
Bit of a drive for you though innit?

A lot of mine are still green, they really started ripening last weekend so yours shouldn't be far behind.

All this rain we've had early in the season in Oklahoma followed by plenty of sunshine has left my plants loaded with fruit. Yummy!

Mick.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Cat Addict

I have about 3-1/2 hours of work left, then the babysitter is coming over so Ken and I can go to the first of 4 country concerts at the ND State Fair which began this morning.

If the temperature is bearable tomorrow morning we've talked about taking the kids to the fair in the a.m. to see the parade, then come home and rest for a while, probably put the new doghouse together and who knows what else the rest of the day. On Sunday we'll probably go to church in the morning, nap in the afternoon and have another concert to attend at the fair that night.

I'm looking forward to a good weekend. TGIF!!!!!!!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx
Tonight is cleaning night for the party tomorrow. Tomorrow having 12 people over for homemade Chinese/ Japanese food, got to pick up my sis-in-law for my recrutment though!!! Lots of chopping and dicing and stir frying!!! Sunday I refuse to do anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page