Im hurt - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Im hurt

Well.. the sitaution with Garth and Sandy hasnt worked .... Sandy has grown as a mother and as a woman since being with us ...but she misses her mother , the main problem tho is finding work ..... we live about 50 k's from the nearest town ... and the price of getting to work is too much .. petrol (gas) is just to expensive and we dont have safe public transport here. Its very isolated where we are , and they are young and she misses her friends .. and the city is all she has ever known .

So all of this is reasonable and understandable .. so I tell them both im sending them back to the city .. with certain conditions ... taht they go for counselling and parenting classes which im happy to pay for , and that they start looking for their own place.

Sandy is pleased but sad , we are close .. Garth develops a fat lip.. he isnt happy ... but too bad .... he cant work as a labourer his entire life , at some point he must wake up and start earning decent money.

Anyhow he comes bouncing into the sitting room grinning as tho he has won the lotto .... he has made a decision ???? I suspect trouble .. after all I know Garth .... he is going back to the small town we came from and will live with his best friend .. find work and then fetch Sandy ...... the trouble is .. his best friend is also a drug user and also stays flippin far from town .....here at least they had the use of our car ... where he wants to go there is nothing .. no transport.

He has decided to go his own way and to **** with Sandy and his child ...

He spends more time chatting to his buddies than spending time with his daughter ....

Well now I have had it with him .... he has been off drugs for 6/7 months .. now he is going back to his druggie friends ..... Sandy has had it with him .. well .. Sandy will always be part of us .. she is like my daughter . We will continue to help and support her as much as we can .. Garth can go to blazes.

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I'm so sorry, Carol. That's a recipe for a broken heart.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

well better a broken heart now than later I suppose .

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx
Well you can try and take comfort in that you tried to help him. And that you have helped Sandy become a better person and mother! Its still not easy though probally
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page