This is what I get for procrastinating... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

This is what I get for procrastinating...

Back at the beginning of 2007 I signed up for a bunch of daily e-mail subscriptions for stories, words of the day, etc. With the exception of filing a few here and there (it's a craze of mine) I've been putting off the gist of it until now when I have absolutely no work to do and the house to myself.

I had been subscribing to a Chicken Soup For The Soul story of the day and the oldest one in my list went way back to March '07. I clicked on it and did not get connected with the story I was supposed to be reading. Checked the next day - nothing, and the next, and the next; I discovered that the website only keeps the stories archived for about 100 days and then dumps them. I lost the chance to read over 400 Chicken Soup stories!

Never fear! I still have over 1000 new words to learn, over a year's worth of discovered who was Born On This Day In History and a bunch of headlines from This Day In History. Honestly, I could probably have a week off from work and no kids in the house and still wouldn't get caught up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Premier Cat

Re: This is what I get for procrasting...

Ive read the Chicken Soup books about horses and the one about cats. They are wonderful. I didnt know they sent stories on line. Is it a free service?

I read all the time but dont keep many books. But did keep those! Possitive energy in them! Uplifting.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Re: This is what I get for procrasting...

Yes, they're free! Just go to www.chickensoup.com and sign up from the Free Daily Email by clicking on the tab in the upper left area of the page.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page