Gil Grissom's last appearance on CSI???? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Gil Grissom's last appearance on CSI????

We've had CSI programmed into our DVR from day 1 and have never had any problems with missed episodes, etc. Ken was really looking forward to watching Gil's final appearance last night after the kids were asleep, so he goes to the DVR and discovers we had no CSI eppys to watch! He was quite upset to say the least.

Since it was after 10 p.m. Central already we couldn't track backwards to see if there was a mistake in programming on the TV Guide and in fact the show may not have aired.

I just checked CBS's website and according to it Gil's finale did air last night. However, I read some viewer comments afterward and it appears as though others around the country did not pick up this eppy on their DVRs either.

Can anyone here attest to problems with CSI last night. Others on CBS.com pleaded with CBS to re-air the finale and I hope they do. Gil was my favorite character. IMO, he made the show.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Gil Grissom's last appearance on CSI????

I hope they re-run it, Jo. It was really good.

I wish David Caruso had left CSI Miami instead of William Peterson leaving CSI....

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73
I wish David Caruso had left CSI Miami instead of William Peterson leaving CSI....
ICAM, Marie! David Caruso is the only reason I cannot stomach Miami. I still end up catching bits and pieces of it all the time because I'll be in sitting in the living room doing a puzzle or something while Ken is glued to the TV, but David annoys me to no end! I know I've mentioned it here a few times before but he is the absolute king of cheesy acting! He probably places his hands on his hips and removes/replaces his sunglasses more times in one episode than some people change socks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Apparently, his co-workers can't STAND him. He's such a diva, does take after take after take until he thinks it's perfect. I do watch the show because I like the other characters, but he makes my skin crawl and my slappin' hand twitch.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 04:28 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx

We watched it last night, I cried at the end. Im going to miss Gil but they say he will come back for guest spots now and then. I dont see they are going to replace him.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Tom Cat

We have a comedy show called "Switch reloaded", they tease CSI: Miami. Itīs GREAT! I love it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page