CF people appreciation thread. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

CF people appreciation thread.

This thread is for no other reason then to say what we enjoy about each other. Names should be mentioned and only positive things should be posted. There are so many people on this forum who have made me smile and helped me through some sad times and I think it would be fun to recognize some people individually. I hope others will join me in appreciating other members. Here goes:

Marie - I think you have the funniest sense of humor on this forum. I can't even count the times you have made me laugh out loud.

Heidi - You have a broad knowledge of what is best for cats and you unselfishly share your knowledge with anyone who needs it.

John - What can I say, you just seem like such a sweet and sensitive person and someone I would love to call a friend.

Geri - Your pictures are always so very special and you seem like such an open and giving person.

There are so many more people whose posts I really enjoy but I don't want to go on and on. If CF people don't think this idea is too lame I would like to appreciate more members later.

Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Premier Cat

Re: CF people appreciation thread.

I will add:

Everyone: I appreciate everyone who can satisfy my cravings of beautiful kitty pictures. All our cats are so beautiful! I want to pet them all.

Allie: I appreciate the many nice things she has unselfishly done for CF members, me included.

Merry: For sending me some cat toys for Curly/Floofy, when I tried to name him after a cat she knew whose name I thought was beautiful.

Geri: For donating kitty sleeping mats to people who rescue/foster. And beautiful pics.

Donald: For (mostly) keeping a cool head and showing me it is possible to be true to yourself no matter what others do/say.

Megan: I love your youthful enthusiasm and beautiful innocence. You keep it real.

(too many to list) Everyone who does the graphics: Your work is AMAZING and I love seeing it. One day, I will try it, too!

The Moderators: For keeping everyone in line and being positive and respectful while doing it. Thank you for talking me out of the trees...you know who you are!

Huge: For making me laugh and not take myself so seriously.

Marie: I ditto that fabulous sense of humor. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to clean my keyboard, monitor and/or desk.

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Premier Cat

Everyone on the forum: You make me laugh, cry, think, feel. I think of you as part of my extended family.

Marie: You are such a good person, and you have a great sense of humor.

Heidi: You are a strong woman with a vast knowledge about animals.

Megan: You are a sensitive, caring young woman. You are going to do good things in life.

John: You are a good man. It is amazing how attuned you are to Arianwen. You feel on a lvel most of us can not understand.

Allie: You are intelligent, funny, caring. You do so much for others, but you forget to care for yourself sometimes.

Hugh: You have a great sense of humor, and you add a lot to the forum.

Geri: You have the biggest heart, lots of talent, and so creative.

Jo: You are a great Mom, and you keep us up to date on what is going on in the world. It's fun that you like to do quirky things like puzzle books.

Doodlebug: You are talented and creative. You are a voice of reason, and you have a lot of knowledge to share.

Trinity Quiet: You are a strong, determined young woman whi is going to change the world in some way, big or small.

Jeanie: Whenever I think of you the word class comes to mind. The things that you have done in life, and continue to do now amaze me.

Carol and her Clan: Ok, talk about a huge heart!! Look at how you will just sweep an animal under your wing and keep it there until it has totally transformed into new animal. You give us glimpses of a world that most of us will never see, and it makes each one of us better.

Tim: Even tho you are not on as much as you used to be, I still want to say that you often had so much information to share.

Jennifer (camel24j) You show us how even with struggles you can still do your best to care for your animals. And, she has her Simba heart throb, and puts up pictures of him from time time for me to get a fix.

My three cats: You put so much effort in to fostering and helping kitties so that they can go on the their forever homes.

We are surrounded by amazing people on here, but my sleeping pill has kicked in and I have found myself typing some interesting things, so that means it is time to me to say nite- nite.

If I have forgotten anyone I will write more when I can actually see the screen, and keep my forehad off the laptop.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Cat Addict

This thread is awesome!
I love everyone here, I will never forget how caring you were when my Tiger decided to go out on a date
THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!!!

Maria
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

Maria, tu estas muy amable!

There are so many lovely and knowledgable people here, but Maria is definitely a sweetheart. I'll add to my list tomorrow. I'm so----oooo sleepy!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 03:46 AM
Premier Cat

This list is not exhaustive and may very well be added to later. This is in no particular order.

Marie .. for making me laugh when I'm down, and for being my friend.

Doodlebug .. for being such a level headed mod and putting up with me

Heidi .. for helping so many people .. giving advice and giving up so much of your time doing so, even if you aren't well or are tired.

John .. I so love to read about your wonderful relationship with your cat.

Geri .. for being the wonderfully kind person that you are.

Leazie .. thank you just for being you. I always enjoy reading your contributions

Trinity Quiet ... for being an inspiration

Hugh .. sometimes i want to slap you but mostly you just make me laugh

Jeanie .. for the corner! And for your kindness.

and ... a very special thanks to a member who isn't here that often now .. but I'll always remember how supportive she was in the early days when I have so many problems with Toby and his colitis. Nanook

"FIV != PTS"
"SENIOR KITTIZENS ROCK! (between naps)"

Allie and Ridley

Toby - waiting at the rainbow bridge (2002-2011)
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 05:54 AM
Cool Cat

Thanks to everyone for making this forum a lovely place to chat about anything and everything.

Silver Deer and...

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 06:49 AM
Cool Cat

I second all that has been said above, and would like to add:

Pugzley... I look forward to each chapter in the story of her flooffy puss-cats

seashell
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Cool Cat

Everyone here is so wonderful, I couldn't know where to begin But thanks everyone, for being who you are...

post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 09:07 AM
Cat Addict

At the risk of forgetting someone, rather than point out specifics I would just like to say that this is an enjoyable place to "meet and greet" and discuss life. It just dawned on me a few days ago that I've been a member for 5 years - Wow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page