All in all, the B-day party was a success! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2009, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

All in all, the B-day party was a success!

Everyone showed up except my brother and his girlfriend which initially really T'd me off because my brother's son was at the party because my Mom brought him. He barely sees my nephew anymore.

We still had a lot of pizza left over when it was done but we gave some to my Mom to take home, some to my Dad and some to one of the kids and his family who was there. He's the older brother of one of the boys my kids go to daycare with and I'd never met him before today. He's a really sweet kid.

By the time we got home it was too late to lay the kids down for a nap so they were cranky for the last hour before they went to bed but when they did they crashed hard!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Premier Cat

Re: All in all, the B-day party was a success!

Yay! I'm glad the party was a success! Got any cute kid-stores to share about the day?

We went to a surprise adult party last night at a very nice Italian restaurant. Hubby and I picked up his boss (he's also our friend, sorta odd that he's boss and friend, but its very nice) and all three of us went to the party in our car. I do the DD thing for evenings out since I don't care to drink. Anyhow, this b-day party was for the lady who used to be the secretary at the Power Plant. She had lots of family there, and we three were the 'friends' part. I took more than 90 photos and it was a blast.
It was very nice to see her again.

Tell us how the kids' party went, like what fun things they did or said...
h

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2009, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

It's probably terrible to say this but there wasn't a whole lot I remember hearing that stands out from any of the kids. It was so loud in that place. This is one of the very few places that is fit for little kids' birthday parties and, along with my kids' party, there were 5 others all at the same time! Luckily, I had reserved a separate room within the place for ours.

The things I do remember standing out were my son getting so overlying excited when he would open a gift that had wooden train accessories. He got a wooden train set for Christmas so we got him accessories for it, as did my parents.

The other thing that was really cute was when the other 2 little girls showed up they all hugged each other - awwww!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Premier Cat

Oh, how cute! All of it, the little girls hugging and your son getting excited about his train components. It sounds just adorable.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page