My three sons - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

My three sons

My oldest son came to visit last weekend.I should be used to it by now,but the age difference still blows me away.
I got pregnant with Monty at the age of 42.The first two month of my pregnancy i thought i was going into menopause
Just curious does anybody here have a likewise experience?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Premier Cat

Re: My three sons

I was a surprise for my parents too, my oldest brother was in Viet Nam when I was in kindergarten.

Your boys are very handsome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

I was born when my father was 51---on Father's Day. Poor Daddy; what a present. My sister and brother were 15 and 16.

He'll keep you young, Sabine!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Handsome crew, although the one on the right isn't looking too impressed with the camera idea!

I don't have any similar experiences, but my neighbor has a 27 year old and a 19 year old (first marriage) and a 9 year old and 5 year old twins (second marriage). She had to be 44-45 when the twins were born and the father about 10 years older, but the pregnancy was intentional. Insane people

My best friend has a cousin who's kids were in their mid-teens, she thought she was going through menopause and one day developed severe stomach cramps. Went to the hospital and delivered a 2 1/2 month premature baby. She claimed she never had any idea, but that in hindsight some things now made sense.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Premier Cat

I was a mistake too. I knew what your little cherub feels like sitting between his siblings! Too this day I deeply love my sisters and have a super relationship with them.

My mother on the other hand was not happy at my arrival into her life. She spent a life time letting me know! The upside is it made me a better mother after living with her attitudes! My own boys are 7 years apart. And are best buddies!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

That's sad, Merry. My mother and dad never made me feel that way. My mother loved children. You deserved a kind and loving mother.

I also have 2 children 6 years apart. Two are 22 months apart. That worked out well. They played so well together. The two boys were too far apart to have anything in common.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Premier Cat

Nice little family you have there though!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Great looking bunch of boys!

Let's see, my mom was 23 and dad 30 when they had their first daughter. Then they had three more daughters. Then their fifth daughter....my mom was 32 and dad 39. So, as you can see, the five of us are all pretty close in age! It's great!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jimmyness

Hows this for a mind boggler.

One of my best friends is 19 and pregant (two more months to go), her mother who also had her at a young age (16 i think) has a two young kids under the age of 4 and another on the way. So technically they're going to be uncle and aunties to this new baby girl that's going to be born yet be around the same age as eachother!

My grandmother also had kids at a young age, she was 17 when she had her first child but sadly in those days the baby get's taken off them and put up for adoption, she didnt even get to look at her. She then got married asap, had my Mum at 19 and my aunty at 20.

Sincerely, Krystle.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Cool Cat

My hairdresser has a son aged 18 and a daughter aged nearly 2. She had her little girl when she was 40 - I think she was just feeling broody. Plus she had only recently got married to her partner, although they had been together for well over 10 years. But I think they suddenly decided to do the conventional marriage and kid thing.
Her son was from a previous relationship, but her (now) husband is like a father to him.

seashell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page