House - huge spoiler alert!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

House - huge spoiler alert!!

I was shocked at last night's show! And, man! Did they ever do a great job keeping it quiet.

If you haven't watched it yet and plan to, do NOT scoll down.

Quote:
Penn, a lifelong political activist and occasional guest on CNN's Larry King Live as a political commentator, not an actor had accepted a public relations job, working for U.S. President Barack Obama as associate director of the White House's public liaison office. Penn has moved from House to the White House.

Penn wanted to leave the program as soon as possible. And so House's producers, London, Ont. writer-creator David Shore and co-executive producer Katie Jacobs, decided to have his character go out with a bang.

Despite the Internet age and a culture of leaks and spoilers, Kutner's suicide and Penn's departure were kept under wraps until the episode aired Monday night.
Having his co-workers find his body was shocking and during the entire episode you're waiting for an explanation. And there wasn't one. Just like real life.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 01:27 AM
hpi

Re: House - huge spoiler alert!!

Ya what a bummer!

I mean I'm not gonna cry like a little girl or anything but now I don't get to see one of my fav characters anymore. That means no more Harold and Kumar movies because of his new job! That's a downer.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Cat Addict

Funny you should mention House - a Fox show. Our Fox channel just got taken off the air about a week ago because they are in a dispute with the cable company over fees. All I know is they'd better come up with some sort of compromise real quick. My hubby is gonna scream if he can't see all the Minnesota Vikings' games in the fall, which are typically carried on Fox. I've never watched House but I know quite a few who do and I feel sorry for the thousands of people in this region who can't see their favorite shows right now. I hear '24' is also a very good show - which I have not seen either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

I didn't see it, and I always watch it. I think I've been watching reruns, mostly, though. I hope I can see it. I didn't read this thread.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Premier Cat

Well, I went to the Web site, hoping to watch the show, and the first thing I saw was a memorial to Dr. Kutner.

Well, congratulations to him for getting the job he wanted. He did well on House.

Jeanie

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 03:53 PM
hpi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kids3cats4me
Funny you should mention House - a Fox show. Our Fox channel just got taken off the air about a week ago because they are in a dispute with the cable company over fees. All I know is they'd better come up with some sort of compromise real quick. My hubby is gonna scream if he can't see all the Minnesota Vikings' games in the fall, which are typically carried on Fox. I've never watched House but I know quite a few who do and I feel sorry for the thousands of people in this region who can't see their favorite shows right now. I hear '24' is also a very good show - which I have not seen either.
I don't understand, you don't have Fox network right now? I have it and they do all the regular/new shows on it/ Unless every area has a different fox channel? Mine is for Burlington, Plattsburgh and Montreal.

Is it with regular fox or also with Fox HD? I'm sure you're hubby would love to watch his games on Fox HD

24 is an excellent show, Ive been watching it since season one and Ive been hooked, you should check it out and you should watch House, it's an amazing show imo.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Banned

hahaha. 24=the most insanley over the top action series ever.

But good fun if you don't take it too seriously.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpi
I don't understand, you don't have Fox network right now?
That's right. The local Fox carrier is in a dispute with our cable company regarding fees for rights to the channel. They've been threatening this action for about a year already and as of about a week ago the feed for Fox was shut off. I, myself, don't even miss it but my husband will have conniptions if things aren't resolved before NFL season. Most of the Minnesota Vikings games are covered on Fox.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kids3cats4me
my husband will have conniptions if things aren't resolved before NFL season.
Ouch, sounds nasty
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Premier Cat

Bill Cosby, referring to his wife, said, "You don't ever want to see a conniption!"

Jeanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page