Plans for Halloween? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Plans for Halloween?

What's everyone doing for Halloween this year? I wish we had more trick- or- treaters. I have a party each year,but without kids...there's something missing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

There are only a couple little kids on my cul-de-crap. I bought candy last year, but nobody trick-or-treated in our area.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Cool Cat

I live out in the rural farm area... no trick or treaters at my house. Which is okay with me (and my old fuddy-duddy of a dad! LOL). I'll just stay home and snuggle with my kitties and drink some warm egg nog! .... not that that's not what I do on most cold nights anyway

Oh wait... but this year I gotta do extra snuggling. I have to release Zinny back to the colony on Nov. 1 ...and while I'm hoping she'll stick around and not go back to being too feral (plenty tame right now!), I dunno if I should really expect it. So it'll be a "good bye" session for her, with extra treats and play, and whatever else bribing I can think up! LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Cat

We live in a condo where there are almost no kids either. BUT we are lucky enough to have one @ 11 whose front door shares our porch! And he decorates every year! I always put up my porch light cover shaped like a pumpkin face, just to help get him in the spirit. But he doesn't t or t.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Banned

Yeahhh, I'm not so big on kids. Do like the festivities though! Gals I know just use Halloween as an excuse to wear things in public that would generally be considered... every so slightly skanky!

So I'm off to support that along w/ my own lame costume, and will be sure to put my cars away and turn off all the lights and pray the sub-adults don't vandalize my property. I'm not a soup kitchen, so shoo kids, shoo!
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Cool Cat

Parties, scary movies, haunted house, maybe a corn maze? My flatmate & I started with festivities last weekend (went to see "Let me in"), and I just got back from helping a friend decorate for a party this weekend. I'm more of a Christmas person myself, but my friends sure do love Halloween!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I always buy lots of candy and hope! I leave the outside light on, and put a Jack-0-Lantern on the porch, but the few kids in the neighborhood to to a housing development a few blocks away. I'm not giving up, though!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Banned

You should give out money and guns. The kids will come flocking.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Tom Cat

Having a huge halloween party at the house... and going to a couple of "haunted houses" in my area. I'm definetly a Christmas person more, but any excuse to have a great party is fine by me
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Premier Cat

I live in an area with very few houses, so there are never any trick-or-treaters around. Unlike Jeanie, I don't buy candy and hope, because the candy would be left over, whereupon I would be tempted to eat it...which is not a good idea!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page