Top 10 Ways You Know Your Cat Rules You - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2010, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Top 10 Ways You Know Your Cat Rules You

I definitely identify with 6 and 1.

I'd strategic default on my house and move back to the beach but its a PERFECT kitty abode.

6. You're looking for a new home, and your main concern is whether the cat will like it.

The Realtor thinks you're crazy, but if the cat isn't happy, no one can enjoy your new abode. Windows for bird watching, natural light for naps in the sun, handy places to hide -- the perfect house must have them all. Or you could turn your home into a feline-friendly palace, as Bob Walker and Frances Mooney of San Diego did. They began with a floor-to-ceiling scratching column, adding carpeted cat ramps, feline-size spiral staircases, and so much more that "The Cats' House" became a media sensation. Painted in whimsical colors, its d├ęcor is feline contemporary. A companion book offers advice on making your own overhead cat walkways and hideouts

1. You arrive home after a hard day's work, and what perks you up is stopping in the driveway to wave at the cat in the window.

Your Cat Rules You : Society of Cat People : Animal Planet

The last time people tried to elimate free roaming cats it resulted in The Black Plague.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Cat Addict

#2 is totally me. My blackberry cover is actually pictures of Sinatra (made before we got Nutmeg). I show pictures of them to anyone who will look.

Becky, the proud momma of:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2010, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

That big bed thing applies for me too.

The last time people tried to elimate free roaming cats it resulted in The Black Plague.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Cat Addict

2. The pictures in your wallet, on your wall, cell phone and desk are all of your cat.

This TOTALLY applies to me. I have maybe 3-4 pics of family members, the rest are of my cats. Well, and my pictures from my trip through the CO mountains, and my Ren Faire Costume!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

I love seeing my girls peeking out of the windows when I drive up.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2010, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

I have a cat tree in the front living room by a floor to ceiling window (take that Ducman, I have multiple living rooms AND multiple fireplaces) and I get to see Mia, or Fay, or Mia and Fay on it when I drive in. I wave to them from the mailbox.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Premier Cat

For me, it's #6 (will the cats like the home) and #2 (most pics are of my cats). Even my coffee cup at work has a picture of Muffs & Abby...and if people at work think I'm nuts, oh well!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Jr. Cat

Gah! Eerily accurate. I had to post it on my facebook it was so accurate.

But yeah seriously I do need a bigger bed. I woke up this morning because something was tickling me. It was Camlin my solid black kitten nestled under my armpit and purring. Not that a bigger bed will make him sleep in a more desirable position but it'll give me a little more room to maneuver.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Cat Addict

OMG, I totally agree, the #1 waving from the driveway. I'm even more insane. I wave from the rural mailbox which is like a good 50 feet away from the front window. Then when I get up the driveway (i park there), I stand there and wave away. Then when I get up to the porch, I wave a final time. hahah. I think my neighbors think I'm nuts..esp whcn I'm waving at the mailbox.

The pics everywhere? yep. there's more cat pics on my phone than anything else.

I don't travel because of my pets. I would never feel comfortable boarding them.

If someone I'm dating doesn't like my furkids, that's the end of them.

And finally yes, my morning and evening routine is structured around my furkids.

I'm starting to see why ppl think i'm crazy.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Senior Cat

8. You want a bigger bed to accommodate your cat(s).

I am buying a king sized bed with my bonus this year. The Queen is just not getting it done with me, GF, Franklin and Franny in it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page