Celebrity Ghosts - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Celebrity Ghosts

Has anyone seen this show? Are they just acting or are these their actual ghostly encounters? I've never seen a ghost, alien, ufo or the Lucky Charms leprechaun. Has anyone had an "experience".

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Cat Addict

I saw a few minutes of it once. Looked like mostly washed up celebs trying to get on TV. I think Potsy from Happy Days was on. I DVRed it but only watched the segment with Traci Lords.

The last time people tried to elimate free roaming cats it resulted in The Black Plague.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_ph View Post
I saw a few minutes of it once. Looked like mostly washed up celebs trying to get on TV. I think Potsy from Happy Days was on. I DVRed it but only watched the segment with Traci Lords.
Traci Lords hmmm, I'm sure she has something haunting, but it ain't ghosts.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I don't get that program. Hmmm...Well many of us have had experiences we can't explain. I would imagine that's true for celebrities too. I don't think God would allow any of us to get stranded, so I don't understand these experiences, but I've had them.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Premier Cat

I've seen it a few times, and most of them seem really convincing. Did you happen to see the Billy Baldwin one where he was staying in an old hotel in Canada? It made a believer out of me.

But the fact that they're has-been people....maybe that just means that people like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt may have had ghostly encounters, but their agents are telling them not to talk about it.

Holly and Murphy
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Premier Cat

I was mistaken; I do get that program. It was on last night, but I didn't watch it. I think I will, out of curiosity. I lived in a house with happenings that can't be explained, so I have an open mind. I don't think these are people who died and were left here on earth; I don't think God would allow them to go through that. There has to be another explanation, but.....?

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Banned

It's the wind.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Premier Cat

Well, in my case, the wind was talking! It also banged on the walls and played music. But it never caused a problem. (That was in another house.)

Jeanie

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Banned

There was a woman up our road who used to hear voices when the radiowas on. Music was often heard coming from the radio as well.

Spooky.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Premier Cat

I didn't hear the music. My kids slept upstairs and kept coming down and asking if we had the tv or radio on! They heard it every night.

Then, when my sister and family were there on vacation, they all got in a double bed (2 adults and 5 kids) to prove that they weren't banging on the walls! I slept downstairs and didn't hear it.

BUT-------I heard two voices arguing in the kitchen after I went to bed, and was going to ask my sister what she and her husband were arguing about at 2 AM, when she asked me the same question. I said, "That was you two "C'mon!" Well, it wasn't us and it wasn't them. (they is correct, but awkward!)

Twilight Zone music would have been apropos!

Jeanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page