Wish we had all those spycams like England - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Wish we had all those spycams like England

Someone found a little four-week old puppy a couple weeks ago in a trash bin at a Target Store when they heard whimpering. His ears had been cut off, he was covered in some kind of oil or grease, and he had serious internal injuries from a beating.

He's the most adorable little puppy! His ears and body are healing well, he loves people and other animals, and there's a huge pile of adoption applications for him. He was named Sunny, because despite his horrible treatment, he loves everyone and is a happy little guy.

What is with people???!!!!

Puppy Found With Ears Cut Off Almost Ready To Be Adopted - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Premier Cat

Poor little thing. What possesses some people is a mystery to me. The only silver lining in this cloud is the puppy will no doubt have a much happier life in the future.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Cool Cat

What type of sick individual could do such a thing to a defensless puppy? This is a despicable poor excuse for a human being.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Cool Cat

Not to jack your thread but my Sammy cat was abused as a kitten born to a feral mom. A thin wire was wound around his tail by neighborhood kids for their fodder but Sammy got away. By the time he was rescued his tail was so infected it needed to by amputated. I can not fathom the depravity of some people.

Shari
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Cat Addict

These stories make me so sad. I want to kick that person's butt!!

Becky, the proud momma of:

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Premier Cat

IMO, people who do this should have it done to them. Same thing for people who do dog fighting. PUt them in a small room with an attack dog and let it rip them apart.

HOw's that feel?

Sorry, stuff like this just *really* makes me angry.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 01:48 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Now it looks as though they've found Sunny's sister. A vet assistant in TJ saw the news stories and came forward with what appears to be a littermate of little Sunny. They've named her Cher. They've been reunited in San Diego and I hope they're adopted together.

Quote:
The motivation for maiming the puppies is unclear, though animal services officials say owners of fighting dogs cut off their canines' ears so an opponent cannot latch onto them. It could also be that the ears were cut so they would resemble the popular pit bull breed.
And apparently it may not even be a crime in Mexico. Disgusting.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Jr. Cat

Sometimes I wonder how people can be so cruel when it comes to animals! All they want is some love and affection !!! And in return they will give everything back!

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Premier Cat

There's a place in **** for people like that. The good news is that people stepped up to adopt little Sunny. Do you ever hear that abuse or hard luck cases are quicker to get adopted than normal, healthy pets? I bet that might be true.

Holly and Murphy
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Premier Cat

I hate the 'spycams' - you wouldn't want them for long, Marie. And they don't stop disgusting things like this from happening, they just record it.

Poor wee puppy. Some people are just vile.

"FIV != PTS"
"SENIOR KITTIZENS ROCK! (between naps)"

Allie and Ridley

Toby - waiting at the rainbow bridge (2002-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page