Open Letters - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Open Letters

Dear knucklehead drivers of NJ

Please learn how to merge onto a highway. It's very simple, if you can take it speed up, if not, hang back. Do not I repeat do not ride out the merge lane until it the lane ends.

Dear left arthritic hip

Please stop giving me so much pain. You are now so bad I'm limping and it doesn't look good in heels. Furthermore since you are not allowing me to sleep on my left side, my right shoulder and arm now hurts from the constant pressure.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprot View Post
Dear knucklehead drivers of NJ

Please learn how to merge onto a highway. It's very simple, if you can take it speed up, if not, hang back. Do not I repeat do not ride out the merge lane until it the lane ends.
Are you talking about the people who ride out the lane and then STOP at the end of it?

They are the WORST. Almost as bad as the people who stop at the beginning of a merge lane when they have a BEAUTIFUL 1/8th of a mile stretch from which to merge.

What I really HATE is when people dart across 2+ lanes from the merge lane to the far left lane WITHOUT signaling or merging one lane at a time.

Sorry about your hip.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

[QUOTE=raecarrow;715426]Are you talking about the people who ride out the lane and then STOP at the end of it?

They are the WORST. Almost as bad as the people who stop at the beginning of a merge lane when they have a BEAUTIFUL 1/8th of a mile stretch from which to merge.

That is exactly what I mean. Thank you!

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Here's a P.S. for your letter

P.S. I understand if you don't feel the need for speed, but if you don't, could you please stay the **** out of the fast lane?

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Cool Cat

As an LA resident, my open letter to other drivers would be far far too long. I make an effort to drive as little as possible for this reason.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

I've never driven to or in L.A. and never will. Ever.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73 View Post
I've never driven to or in L.A. and never will. Ever.
A wise decision!
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by saitenyo View Post
As an LA resident, my open letter to other drivers would be far far too long. I make an effort to drive as little as possible for this reason.
I don't drive into DC if I can help it for the same reason. I would have to say people around here are "agressively stupid drivers".
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to RachandNito
Grr, don't even get me started about the people on the Madison belt line during the after work rush time. Talking on their cell phones, changing lanes without signaling, refusing to let people even have a chance to merge... I try never to drive between 4-6 PM but there are days when I'm coming home from work or from classes and it cannot be helped.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Cool Cat

Number 1 on this list used to be my route to and from work every day: America's 24 Worst Highway Bottlenecks — Infoplease.com

I am so very very glad I work from home most days now. I'm not really sure what's worse...when traffic is actually moving but people are driving like maniacs, or when traffic is going 6 mph the entire way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page