Jimmy Kimmel takes aim at Michael Vick - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Jimmy Kimmel takes aim at Michael Vick

Another great Jimmy Kimmel clip:

Video: Jimmy Kimmel Takes Aim at Michael Vick - Crossing Broad

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Premier Cat

LOL.

They should have at *LEAST* held his head underwater until he passed out....5 or 6 times.....

He got off way too easy.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Cool Cat

Vick will never live this down - too many of us remember what he did.

Mom of
Skin kids - Jason, Kevin, Allison
Canine kids - Bennett & Bailey (always in our hearts), Riley, Banker, Rogue and Boz
Feline kids - Zoey, Talley and Abra
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Premier Cat

that video clip was funny! Loved it.

Here is an article which puts it all in perspective. Esp since he gave a measly $50,000 thru the football team. B F D. Lets see how much that adds up to divided by the amount of dogs he killed and fought!

Nathan Winograd is the leader in the No Kill movement in the US. He has accomplished amazing things by turning around kill rates at city and rural pounds!

Michael Vick?s new spokesman says ?You are a monster too!? : Nathan J Winograd
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Cat Addict

I admit to having been disillusioned by the HSUS in the past, but no more. I'm highly disapointed in them, in Vick, in the American People who ARE so willing to forgive and forget, in the criminal justice system that let him off with a slap on the wrist, AND with our president, for standing up for him too! What kind of voodoo does this Vick creatin have going on that sensible people lose their minds and forget a horrible and tragic reality!

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Banned

I think that if people remember all the bad things that we all have done, and judge us today for what we've done in the past, we would all be goners.

Judge a person today for what he/she is today. Watch the life; watch the behavior .... you don't need to judge by the words. Just watch and see if the life lives up to the words.

And then decide.

That's all we can ask of others; why not ask with regard to Michael Vick as well?
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
Quote:
Originally Posted by icatguy View Post
I think that if people remember all the bad things that we all have done, and judge us today for what we've done in the past, we would all be goners.

Judge a person today for what he/she is today. Watch the life; watch the behavior .... you don't need to judge by the words. Just watch and see if the life lives up to the words.

And then decide.

That's all we can ask of others; why not ask with regard to Michael Vick as well?
I totally agree.

----------
Renée
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

His saying after a game-ending interception that "It was the worst mistake of my life" doesn't show me that he's learned anything. And he feels he deserves to have dogs again.

He's in denial.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Premier Cat

I'm all for not judging people on their past but NOT at the expense of an innocent animal. Better safe than sorry and he should be restricted from EVER having pets.

I don't know about you but I sure as heck wouldn't let him catsit/dogsit for me.
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post
I'm all for not judging people on their past but NOT at the expense of an innocent animal. Better safe than sorry and he should be restricted from EVER having pets.

I don't know about you but I sure as heck wouldn't let him catsit/dogsit for me.
Exactly. Thank you.

Do you think the dogs he killed and had killed would forgive him?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page