Survivor Redemption Island - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Survivor Redemption Island

O.M.G.

I can't believe Russell is coming back. AGAIN. I didn't watch his last appearance, I can't stand him. I won't be watching this time, either.

This time will be different, though. For the very first time, the other contestants will know what Russell is like. During his second time competing, the first one hadn't aired yet, so nobody knew how devious and mean he is. And the sorest loser ever in the history of the show.

Boston Rob is back, too. I'm not sure why. I thought he left the last one happy to be off the show and back home with his family, but as I said, I wasn't watching the show.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Premier Cat

I never followed it, but Hubby and I did sit w/ our friend's children while he kept an evening appointment and we watched a bit with them. I think it was about 2yrs ago? "Coach" was the man I couldn't STAND and there was a sweet guy from the South, who won that season. He is a cousin of a member at a horse board Quartermutt and I belong to.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 09:14 AM
Cat Addict

Survivor premiered in 2000. Prior to 2000 the US was a well espected country with a strong economy. The unemployment rate in 1999 reached a low of 3.9%. Sarah Palin was still the unknown mayor of Alaska.
I only watched the first few episodes of Survivor season one.

I can't wait for the final season of Survivor to finsish so we can get back on track.

The only good thing that came out of Survivor was seeing Danny Bonaduce remove the Survivor guy who tried to "Monkey Hump" him.

The last time people tried to elimate free roaming cats it resulted in The Black Plague.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Banned

Dave, if you were a hot blonde woman in her 20s-early 30s I'd fall in love with you.

However, indications are, that you don't fit this description..... Correct me if I'm wrong though.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Cat Addict

I want them to bring Fear Factor back. I love watching people eat gross stuff and doing death defying stunts for money. The epsiode where they had all models competing was funny because they had them do stuff in a box full of pythons and geckos. I was laughing because of how freaked out they were. I would have climbed in there and draped a python over my shoulders. I love lizards and snakes. I'm the girl who owned an Iguana as well as many other reptiles. They also had to climb into a muddy pipe about 3ft in diameter and pull an alligator out by the tail. COME ON! They were in no real danger. A 10ft gator cannot turn around to get them in a 3ft diameter pipe.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Wow. All they really had to do to freak them out, was make the models eat. Period.

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73 View Post
Wow. All they really had to do to freak them out, was make the models eat. Period.
Yeah really. Most modeling agencies expect models of my height (6'1") to weigh around 120lbs. Healthy weight range for someone my height is 144 - 189 lbs. I'm not saying what I weigh :-p
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

I thought agencies were getting more progressive these days, not pushing the ridiculous weight loss.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
That. Was. Awesome.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
I thought agencies were getting more progressive these days, not pushing the ridiculous weight loss.
They are protecting the bottom line, smaller models, less REALLY expensive fabric. There are some women who are naturally 5'10" or taller and weigh around 120 and are healthy but that is a RARE body type. When countries mandate healthier weight models, the magazines start doing this really extreme retouching so that the pictures are still unattainable
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page