Season 10 American Idol Thread! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Season 10 American Idol Thread!

AI starts tomorrow night! Are we all watching? I am.

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

How cow! I didn't realize it was starting up already. I tried to wait until the auditions were over one year, but then you miss everyone's back stories.

I'm not sure I'll stick with it this time, though. Steven Tyler wicked creeps me out (and annoys me).

Of course, he also could be the new dingy Paula.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Steven Tyler is truly icky, but you never know, we may end up liking him. Just don't look at him.

I was just reading about the changes coming up. There won't be a round of 24 with the lame small studio performances. Instead they whittled it down to 60 people who all went to Las Vegas and performed Beatles songs, and from that they got to a final 10 who are going to be on the live shows. That's fine with me . . . the Hollywood shows were always the weakest anyway, and I really don't need to see one more person sing Something To Talk About.

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Great change!

post #5 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Premier Cat

I'll be watching! Not excited about Steven Tyler in the least bit though. Who knows, if they get enough bad feedback on him, maybe he'll end up only being a one season judge. Then again, we may really like his style. Just have to wait and see I guess.
post #6 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Cool Cat

I love the auditions!!
post #7 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Premier Cat

I agree with Swimkris, I like the auditions. Once they have the finalists I'm done watching it.
post #8 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Cat

dvr set!! i think j.low will be very good for the show.. tyler we have to see..and randy..oh..well we know all about the DOG! lol
post #9 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 03:20 AM
Super Moderator

Okay, I have to admit, Jennifer Lopez was adorable! I really like her on the show so far.

Steven Tyler is truly creepy, ewwwwwwwwwww! And I think he'll be the new Simon. I mean, really, "Did you eat paint chips as a child?" Uncalled for.

That said, I think the trio works well together.

But I hate that they have an award during the finale for the strangest person, because not only do all the weirdos just want to be on t.v., now they want to be the strangest one and get called up to get an award at the end of the season.

Watch for the Yogi/Michael Jackson/Miley Cyrus freak.

post #10 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

I only saw the first 20 minutes of it because I go to bed early, but I agree about J-Lo. She seemed really genuine and likable, and I like the fact that she's got some spunk (unlike Paula). Steven Tyler may grow on me, but DUDE, stop the shrieking for no particular reason! We know you were in Arrowsmith, calm down.

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page