Comedian's Joke - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Comedian's Joke

We had an unexpected 4-day weekend because of the terrible ice/snow storm here last week, and our building lost power on Thursday and Friday. (NRD and Raecarrow, how about you?)

Anyway, in the long hours of watching TV over the weekend, I caught a few minutes of a comedian talking about cats. He said, "How is it that cats are one foot tall, yet their ass is always at eye level?" So true!

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

I saw that!!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Premier Cat

I didn't see it, but I tend to agree! We're in for a bad storm here (Toronto area) over the next few days. I'm hoping I don't lose power.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 06:54 PM
Cat Addict

Yes, that is so true! And they act like they're doing you a big favor by presenting you with their furry little butts !

We are also supposed to get hit hard in the next couple of days. I just hate driving in it, especially since there is no way in or out of the city where I live that doesn't have hills! I have an employer that expects us to be at work!

Sue

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 03:23 AM
Cat Addict

How is it cats are one foot tall, but mine are always blocking the TV and or computer screen.

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 03:28 AM
Super Moderator

It's the channel I seem to watch the most lately, catbutt t.v. You always see the end first!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Cat Addict

Hehe, good joke!

I lost power for only an hour Wednesday night. I was lucky.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Cat Addict

Haha, thats funny. Gotta love the cat butt! XD
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlover13 View Post
I have an employer that expects us to be at work!
You could use the line one of our employees used on our mutual boss a couple years ago. When he called from home in the morning of a storm, I told him that Michael had said work as open like usual. He said, "Oh yeah, I'm going to let Michael decide if I should kill myself or not."

Holly and Murphy
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by October View Post
He said, "Oh yeah, I'm going to let Michael decide if I should kill myself or not."
I had one boss who was completely unreasonable about driving in the snow. After two very near misses with accidents I was fed up and when she c alled during one snow storm to say work would be open I asked her to email me something in writing saying that she'd cover any damage to my car or medical expenses in case of an accident. SHe lightened up big time after that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page