zodiac sign and relationship with cat - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

zodiac sign and relationship with cat

What is your zodiac sign and your cats? And what is the relationship like?

I am pisces, and my cat is scorpio with scorpio moon.
He bites me all the time, and he always revenges.

Like in this comic strip --no.1
Zodiactopia by Mikispink - January 2011 - Astrodienst
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Cat

I am a Gemini (on the cusp of Taurus), and Niles is a Leo. I've had him for less than two days, so it's hard to tell what our relationship will be like.

According to the site you posted, it could be like this:

Quote:
Together the two of you sparkle like a bottle of champagne. Airy Gemini and fiery Leo are a lively combination with plenty of intellectual and creative stimulation. Gemini is flexible enough to adapt to Leo's need for centre stage, and Leo is steady enough to give a firm base for Gemini's restlessness.

Both of you are easily bored and you should fill your lives with as many creative projects and new contacts as possible. The joint pleasure of creating a lifestyle which is anything but quotidian and ordinary helps to cement the bond between you.

Gemini may need to curb the flirtatiousness a bit, because Leo is proud and will react to disloyalty with anger. Leo may need to share the stage occasionally, because Gemini sometimes needs a bit of the limelight as well.

You can keep each other constantly growing through the pursuit of new ideas and new circles of people. But don't expect earth-mother care from each other. Although Leo can be supportive in a crisis, and Gemini can be quick to offer good advice, neither of you really likes looking after other people.
LOL at "curbing the flirtatiousness". I guess I won't be able to pay friends' animals as much attention.

Lauren
& my furbaby, Niles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Cool Cat

I'm a Gemini with my moon in Pisces.

Apollo is an Aries.
From Astrology.com:
Quote:
Aries's independent, pioneering spirit is attractive to Gemini, who also values independence. If Gemini feels that Aries is being too controlling or if Aries takes Gemini's flirtatious nature too seriously, arguments may set the tone of the relationship. They create a good balance together: Aries wants to experience things and Gemini wants to discuss them. Together they can make all kinds of new discoveries that they might have missed alone. Both Aries and Gemini have tons of energy as well as common goals. Gemini is a thinker and a talker, prizes intellectual stimulation and freedom and loves to look at all sides of an argument. Aries loves to jump into new projects and get their hands dirty, and Gemini will definitely take the time to find out Aries's reasons for choosing the projects they support. While Gemini can be wishy-washy, Aries is straightforward and decisive; this is a great combination, but it is essential that Aries allows Gemini intellectual space. Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars and Gemini is ruled by the Planet Mercury. These Planets represent Passion and Communication, respectively. Because of their different approaches, Aries and Gemini work great in tandem -- they get their points across in different ways, but they definitely get those points across. Fevered debates will either spice up this union -- or ruin it.
Well they're certainly got his energetic playful nature down!

Athena is a Cancer.
Quote:
Sensitive, emotional Cancer has trouble communicating clearly, but clear communication is what defines Gemini. Gemini's chivalrous nature and silver tongue may encourage the Crab to come out of its shell more quickly than usual; Cancer, in turn, can teach Gemini to slow down and appreciate the world, which the frenetic Twins hardly ever take time to do. If Gemini seems to ignore Cancer or doesn't provide them with as much reassurance and intimacy as Cancer needs, trouble may ensue. These two Signs approach the world in such different manners that they must be able to understand and accept one another's differences. Cancer is the Sign of home and hearth, while Gemini is the thinker. Gemini can easily slip into the role of Cancer's knight in shining armor; Cancer returns that favor with their characteristic urge to protect the ones they love. Quality of home life is important to Cancer, and Gemini will be spoiled by their Cancer lover's hearty home cooking, soft bed and other creature comforts. Cancer is strongly intuitive and maintains an almost psychic connection with their loved ones, but can tend toward possessiveness and idealization of their Gemini partner. If Gemini just reassures Cancer that they're loved and cherished, all will go smoothly.
Their signs seem to match each of them pretty well actually. Being represented by the God of War is a perfect fit for Apollo, considering his energy levels, constant desire to play and seek challenges, and our relationship being a give and take of challenge and compromise. Sometimes he's great fun, other times he's a little overbearing.

Athena is definitely very sensitive. Much quieter than Apollo and the "snuggler" of the two. I've always had to be sure to offer her extra love and reassurance because she seems to crave that on a regular basis. Sometimes she can be independent and playful, but she needs a reassuring pet or hug or scratch now and then to remind her she's in a loving, save environment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
Help me figure this out. My birthday is April 23, which makes me a Taurus. However, I do have a lot of Aries in me. Would I be considered on the cusp?

----------
Renée
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by my4kitties View Post
Help me figure this out. My birthday is April 23, which makes me a Taurus. However, I do have a lot of Aries in me. Would I be considered on the cusp?
I googled, and according to this site you are: Taurus: The Cusps.

But according to this site, you need to consult a astrologer to get your natal chart so you can figure out something about the sun and degrees and whatnot. How to Determine If You Were Born On a Cusp | eHow.com

(I don't actually take any of this remotely seriously )

Lauren
& my furbaby, Niles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Cool Cat

Being born close to the next sign (i.e. on the cutoff date) makes you on the cusp.

But yeah, as Hepburn said, there are a lot of other signs that supposedly factor into personality. The main sign we all know based on our birthdate is the sun sign. Your moon sign affects your emotions, and your rising sing affects how you come off to others.

Ex: My sun sign is Gemini, which supposedly makes me communicative (among many other things), my moon sign is Pisces, which is an extremely sensitive/intuitive sign, so that balances out the cold hard logic of my Gemini side and makes me more emotional. My rising sign is Libra, indicating my great concern for achieving balance in my surroundings and in my interactions with others.

And there's probably way more complicated detail to it than that. I haven't looked into it insanely thoroughly myself, just grew up with a mother who is very interested in astrology, so I learned a little secondhand from her.

Not sure whether I personally believe in this stuff or not, but it's fun to think about!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Cat

Oh yeah, this stuff is definitely fun. I love the fact that I am a Gemini. Though I don't feel like many of the Gemini traits fit me, I am definitely mercurial.

As a kid, I would call this number that would give me my (free) horoscope every day. It was an option of this phone number (I don't know what to call it--it was like a website for phones, completely with incredibly lame "games", but all free) from Bell Atlantic, and James Earl Jones's voice greeted every call. I would call every morning before school for my horoscope and weather report. Ah, good times.

And when I was 10-11ish, I wrote the horoscopes for my summer day camp's newspaper for a couple of summers. Now THAT was fun.

Lauren
& my furbaby, Niles
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Banned

According to Wikipedia, I'm a lion. Cool.

No wonder I like red meat and lazing around in the sun whilst the women do all the work
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page