Dreams - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Dreams

So I just want to make a thread for people who have any dreams they like to share with us last night or whatever.

So last night I dreamt about that I had 5 cats. My sister cats Vinnie and Francis, and three strays. Their name's were Oreo, Serex and Lester. Lester and Serex were boys( Lester looked like Misa and Serex was grey and had blue eyes) and Oreo was a small Calico cat, but not a kitten. Oreo was mean to Francis. She was on the top cabinets at my place and Francis wanted to get up there, but she wouldn't let him and started to hissed. Lester was by the fruit on the counter just sleeping. lol My mom came home and said, Take these three dirty cats to the shelter( The strays). I said no!! Lets get them spayed.( Oreo wasn't pregnant.)

So yeah that was the dream.

Anyone else want to share.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Cool Cat

I dream fairly vividly and almost always remember them, so I don't even bother talking about my dreams most of the time or I'd have to ramble on and on about them every day. XD

But last night's was particularly odd because I was nauseated in it. I dreamt I ate some hummus (which I normally love) and got very ill and felt like I had to vomit for a while. It's always a little weird when I experience a physical sensation in a dream. This was the first time I've ever experienced nausea. And of course I woke up nauseated. So I wonder if the dream caused the nausea or the nausea caused the dream?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

That's weird... Never heard of such a dream..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by saitenyo View Post
So I wonder if the dream caused the nausea or the nausea caused the dream?
I bet the nausea caused the dream. I've had dreams where I had been kicked in the knee and it hurt pretty bad. When I wake up, an old skiing injury in my knee was bugging me. I've also had dreams where someone is shooting at me and I wake up to realize there is a very loud thunderstorm going on.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

I once dreamt that I was having ear surgery without anaesthetic, and woke up to hear the radio playing Nickelback.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Someone I know likes Nickelback. Once I dreamt about them.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 01:28 AM
Cat Addict

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge View Post
I once dreamt that I was having ear surgery without anaesthetic, and woke up to hear the radio playing Nickelback.

Bahaha! That made me laugh so loud I woke my boyfriend, that was amazing!

Becky, the proud momma of:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 03:16 AM
Premier Cat

Growing up (and into adulthood) I always suffered from night terrors. I'd never remember the nightmares that set them off but I'd wake up drenched in sweat and positive that I was about to die. God forbid anyone touch me when I was like that because I have a MASSIVE fight reflex when I'm in that state.

Anyway it led to my therapist teaching me how to manipulate my dreams way back when I was a teenager. I can recognize I'm dreaming and change the circumstances to make them less scary...unless it's an apocalypse dream. For some reason those I'm unable to change (although I can recognize that I'm dreaming and wake myself up).

I actually had an apocalypse dream during a nap this afternoon. A huge Tsunami was going to hit. The wave was above us and it was just a matter of time before it came down and everyone around me was scrambling to get under cover. I kept telling them they were all stupid because that wave was so big it was going to crush any building they could hide in.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Cat Addict

Well at least you were smart about your demise.

Becky, the proud momma of:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Cat Addict

I had two weird dreams yesterday, what makes them extra weird is that I normally never remember dreams.

In one, I don't remember why, but puppies were involved. I was petting one... and then I woke up to find that I was petting my cat. Ahahaha, it was a pretty strange moment to realise the soft fur wasn't a little puppy, first because I woke up enough to question why there was a puppy around me at all and second to clue into the fact that the "puppy" was my cat. She was displeased when I stopped.

The other dream involved waking up late for the cat sanctuary... like, an hour and a half late! So then I woke up and made sure it was really 6 in the morning, at not 10:30. Phew!

Along with the dogs
and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page