Eeeeeeeek! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 01:14 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Eeeeeeeek!

I hate the dentist. I had to go today to get x-rays done, I have to go in the morning to get work done, I have to go in Thursday to get my work finished, and I have to go on April 5th for my regular cleaning. That is way too much time at the dentist, plus I'm going to have to get the needle in my gums two days in a row .

Does anyone else hate going to the dentist as much as I do? No offense to any dentists here.

Becky, the proud momma of:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Premier Cat

That sounds awful. I've never been afraid of the dentist but then I've never even had a cavity and I didn't get any wisdom teeth so they never had to be pulled..... All my dentist trips have been just cleanings and xrays. Nothing painful (thank goodness)
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Tom Cat

I'm so afraid of the dentist that I haven't been since my one year post braces appointment ( 10+ years ago) It's a good thing I brush 3+ times a day and floss and use mouthwash when I wake up and before I go to bed. I really need to go in, but I had braces for 7 years and had too many horrible experiences in that time...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 01:59 AM
Cat

Nitrous. I'm just sayin'.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator

I really, REALLY like my dentist. That said, I still hate going. I know he'll never hurt me, but I'm always expecting pain.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 02:16 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

I'd get the gas if I could spend the extra money! Even after my dental insurance they are charging me almost $700. All of this and it isn't even my fault. The problems are from the way my teeth formed when I was little and 23 years later they are causing cavities . I'm SUPER careful about my teeth so I'm a little irritated that I have to pay so much and I didn't even do anything wrong.

I got the gas when I went to get my wisdom teeth out because I was super nervous. I LOVE the gas!

Becky, the proud momma of:

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 06:46 AM
Premier Cat

I am a HUGE chicken when it comes to the dentist. For minor procedures, I get laughing gas and for more major procedures, I'm given aneasthesia. I do NOT like dentists!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 09:07 AM
Cool Cat

I HATE dentists - I had some bad experiences as a kid with one and I've never liked them since. I get so nervous when I have to go my blood pressure goes way high and til I'm done in the chair every muscle in my body is sore from being tensed while being there..
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Cat Addict

I wish I have my old dentist again He was nice. The Dentist at my school is mean.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Cool Cat

I really like my dentist, but I still hate going. I am lucky in that I've only ever had one cavity, but I have chronically delicate/irritated gums since I breathe through my mouth at night (also I am bad and don't floss much), so they always bleed during cleanings and end up very sore after. That, and metal rubbing against my teeth is like nails on a chalkboard to me. It's soooo uncomfortable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page