It's here, it's here!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2011, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

It's here, it's here!!

The annual putting away of the sweaters is here!! Ok, so I am a realist and only put away 83.333% of them, but the sound of them merrily hitting the plastic spacesaver bag was wonderful!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Cat Addict

Yeah! Saying goodbye to the bulky stuff for the warm season is always fun! (Oops. I had better lose a few more pounds before putting on shorts and sleeveless!)

Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Premier Cat

I've still got the sweaters out, but I'm hoping I can at leat put the coats away!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Premier Cat

Oh.......but I LOVE sweatshirt weather!!! I'm going to miss it. It is nice to see flowers, and green again though.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Senior Cat

Hey Woody! Looks like we made it through another Winter!

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Jr. Cat

In Wisconsin if you put your boots or shovels away too soon, it usually snows soon after that. Maybe end of April is a good time to put shovels away here. I put my boots away a couple of weeks ago and it snowed a bit.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Premier Cat

Yup! Agreed! Possible snow here tomorrow! Brrr! I don't mind if it's a day here or there, and then it warms up again. As long as it's not a significant amount of snowfall. Things are just starting to dry up, and green up here.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Cool Cat

I don't trust the weather enough to put anything away. Sunday it was 80 degrees here; two days later the high was 42 degrees. One day of T-shirts, and now the longjohns are back on.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

=(^.^)= Elsie
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-14-2011, 03:42 AM
Banned

2 weeks of blazing sun and 20+ temps have turned into the usual cool grey and damp weather.

Still... I had one day where I was able to laze around in the garden whilst Peggy got stuck up various trees.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-14-2011, 04:49 AM
Kitten

yeah spring is here. I already walked out my door one day without ANY jacket (ok, just a sweater on). That was great! oh but still today morning it was like 1 degree outside so I got my winter jacket back.

BBC once wrote an article about the question "when does spring start?" I would say, Spring starts with the flowers starting to bloom, the first green on the trees and the butterflies

Already saw 3 different kind of butterflies this year, and daffodils are everywhere. And the best thing ever, I am going on holiday next week, I booked a holiday home for two weeks at casamundo. Going to spent Easter in the South of France, so I'll have it even warmer than now! Goodbye winter jacket, goodbye sweaters, see you all in a few months again

Last edited by marie73; 04-15-2011 at 04:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page