Ok, Just Have to Ask... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Ok, Just Have to Ask...

Has anyone had a crush on their pet's Vet?

For some time now (about 1.5 yrs), I have been going to this one specific Vet at the clinic I usually go to. He is wonderful with my cats, but SO flirty. Trouble is I have the biggest crush on him since I met him. So to him, it's all fun and games and fun-loving banter, but for me, he makes me nervous, sweaty palmed, and giggly. Then, I leave there wondering if he is just this way with everyone of if it's more personal. Yes, it's sad...I admit it *sigh*

For pete's sake I am 42 years old, and I do rationalize that this is only a passing crush, but it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable because he is SO friendly. I am thinking of asking for another Vet when I go. Am I overreacting?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Premier Cat

Not my current vet. Don't get me wrong, he's cute with his pants hiked up to his armpits over his large belly and his suspendors are great......and I often want to hug his grandfatherly person but...

It was the vet we used in NJ for our epileptic malamute. He has the most GORGEOUS blue eyes. I was always touching up my makeup and fluffling my hair before I'd go into the office. My ex husband would just roll his eyes at me
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post
Not my current vet. Don't get me wrong, he's cute with his pants hiked up to his armpits over his large belly and his suspendors are great......and I often want to hug his grandfatherly person but...
LOL...he sounds like a hottie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Banned

No.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Kitten

I can't say I have... However, I worked at a vet clinic who had this attractive young vet (everybody called him McDreamy). I didn't feel anything towards him but I had other coworkers who did and clients specifically asked for appointments with him all of the time.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Nan
Cool Cat

Some guys are just flirty. My eye doctor is like that, but I don't consider it anything other than he is just being friendly.

But if it makes you uncomfortable, by all means ask for one of the other vets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Premier Cat

No, I've always had older vets, or woman vets. If it makes you uncomfortable, and you think having a different vet would make it easier, by all means ask for a different vet. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post

LOL!!!!! That is funny!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Tom Cat

Not so much a crush as an appreciation for him. lol He's fairly decent looking, in good shape and the kicker is his English accent. Melts me. lol The first time I took Pedro & Apple to see him I had no idea he is a Brit. His first words spoken when he came in the room were when he picked up Apple, kissed her on her forehead and said, "Oh aren't you cute!" in that accent. Yup. Sold. /giggle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Cat

Yes. The first vet I took Ringo to was stunningly beautiful.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge View Post
No.
This.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page