Getting impatient! New couch! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-09-2011, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Getting impatient! New couch!

Tomorrow our new couch gets delivered! I can't wait, we ordered it 3 weeks ago and it finally comes tomorrow! Our current couch is on its last legs, both end seats have had the springs fall from the frame, so only the middle can be used.

This new one Is a small sectional, big enough for both hubby & I to stretch out on. He's 6'2" so finding a couch long enough was a challenge lol.

Now, here's hoping the fab four don't claw it to death lol. Kitty manicures for all tonight
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Nan
Cool Cat

Congrats on the new couch! (I love getting new stuff!). I hope you got some arm -covers.

My old cat Sophie had scratched the arms so badly; I took apart one of the matching pillows to use as a patch, but it didn't look very good. So I got a new couch about 2 years ago. Recently I noticed Harli scratching on the arms of my couch & I have been putting the arm covers on so the long side is in the front. There are still a few pulls but it's not noticible (yet).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Cat

Sounds very exciting! I love getting new furniture!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page