Freeedooomm!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Freeedooomm!!

I have four incredibly happy kitties today

I live with my elderly father, who is not a cat lover. We keep the cats in our basement with three sets of baby gates set up to prevent them from going upstairs. There are big windows in the basement, we have a split level house, none of those tiny windows like most houses, so it's not like they are stuck in a dark and damp dungeon. Our bedroom is down there too -we're all basement dwellers lol.

At anyrate, today my dad went on his annual vacation - for 5 months!! And there's no chance he can come back early without my knowing, he's on the other side of the planet lol. So....at 10:30 this morning the gates came down and were stored for the winter. Much exploring has ensued and they've all claimed new perches

They've all adjusted already, Jordan LOVES drinking from the bathroom taps, Kisa sleeps in the sink, it's quite cute actually lol. My hubby has had to "evict" Jordan from the bathroom twice already lol.

Logan is currently loving up all the couches, MacKenzie is exploring counters and places she shouldn't be lol. My spider plants are showing evidence of feline activity lol. I should take before/after pics lol

On another note, this will be the longest period of time hubby & I have lived alone, just the two of us since we were married (8 years ago!!), that will be nice.

Anyways, rambling here, just wanted to share my happy news lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Super Moderator

Take pictures NOW!

How fun it must be watching all these new discoveries!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page