Cat Condo's... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Cat Condo's...

Hi, do any of you have a sisal cat condo. I have been using the carpeted ones forever and they seemed to last a long time until.....I adopted Autumn. She is very, very hard on them and the carpet comes apart way to quickly and they are not cheap. I've been thinking of getting her a sisal cat scratcher, not a condo. Just a small maybe 3 ft tall one, she will not be able to sit on it, just scratch it. I'm tired of spending money on the carpeted ones and they don't even last a year.

I would like to know if anyone has one and if they last longer than carpeting and does your kitty like it. Thanx.

A cat can purr its way out of anything.- Donna McCrohan

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Cool Cat

I have both carpet and sisal scratchers. Meeka will only use sisal and Samson will only use carpet so I have to keep both. I have to admit we haven't had our current carpet as long as the sisal and the carpet is looking much more worn. However, I do think Samson uses that one more than the Meeka uses hers. Just make sure Autumn likes/will use the sisal ones before taking away all the carpet scratchers.

Bec

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page