Dial for Men Magnetic Attraction Enhancing Body Wash - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Dial for Men Magnetic Attraction Enhancing Body Wash

We get emails at work notifying us of new lawsuits filed. This is the description of one we received today:

Quote:
Class action complaint for violations of California Consumer Legal Remedies Act and the California Unfair Competition Law. The defendants have falsely marketed and sold their soap product line "Dial For Men Magnetic Attraction Enhancing Body Wash" as having "pheromones in them to attract women."
Yes, Colorado resident Robert Margolis filed a class-action lawsuit in California for false advertising. I have a feeling that the soap he uses has nothing to do with not being able to attract women.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Banned

Oh good grief....

Talking of stupid lawsuits, a bunch of native Americans are suing Budweiser or someone for turning some of them into alcoholics....

Why not sue US for taking their land? THAT, I would understand.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 04:31 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

o.m.g. for $500 million!

We were just talking about that at work today. And my cellmate had the exact same response as you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Cool Cat

In Oklahoma, the tribes are suing for control of the water. They already own a large portion of the land (Five Civilized Tribes anyway), which has earned them lots of oil money, but water is where the real money is in this drought prone part of the US.

Mom of
Skin kids - Jason, Kevin, Allison
Canine kids - Bennett & Bailey (always in our hearts), Riley, Banker, Rogue and Boz
Feline kids - Zoey, Talley and Abra
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Premier Cat

Ugh. Someone should sue over the smell of Axe body wash. That stuff STINKS.

Those frivolous lawsuits **** me off because it sheds a bad light on more serious lawsuits by Native Americans (for example those suing to stop strip mining). They are no better than the obese pursing who sued McDonald's for making him fat. I'm over weight but I gotta tell ya.. Mickie D never held me down and shoved a Whopper down my throat.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Little Debbie threatened me if I didn't eat enough of those danged oatmeal pies. I caved.

But I'm drafting the lawsuit right now....

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 02:33 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post
Mickie D never held me down and shoved a Whopper down my throat.
Did Burger King try to shove a Big Mac down your throat? lol!

----------
Renée
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73 View Post
Little Debbie threatened me if I didn't eat enough of those danged oatmeal pies. I caved.
Seriously.....LOL!

Great.......now I want a Nutty Bar!
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by my4kitties View Post
Did Burger King try to shove a Big Mac down your throat? lol!
No, but I've had to beat little Wendy with her own braids a few times. She just would NOT back off.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Cat Addict

I dunno... I'm in favor of getting blatant lies out of the mainstream. If we can shut up politicians, that'll be a great first step.

And frankly, our mentality toward food in this country needs to change. We're so pumped full of chemicals on a daily basis that it is killing us, slowly. The cheapest food is the most chemical-laden and trash-filled, breeding an obesity epidemic (ironically) in the poorest populations.

And yes, it is addictive. Stopping the cycle of garbage is intensely difficult, and as someone who's been there, the claims of "Nobody made them do it" and "I could quit eating garbage if I wanted to" sound no different than the same claims of alcoholics and smokers. It's not that easy. Not in today's world.

Lawsuits, meh. But the cavalier attitude that Americans have toward fast food and edible garbage is dangerous, and our children are reaping the rewards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page