Any gamers on here? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Any gamers on here?

As in video game fans? My fiance just got Mass Effect 3. It's my early birthday present, so it's mainly for me. I'm a sucker for RPGs. Anyone else into gaming and what types of games?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Cat Addict

Usually I play games with friends... a friend of mine owns a PS3, Wii and about 200 games. We usually only play two player games, I'm not that good at the shooter games though, I get too freaked out... Resident Evil for example. Games I do like are often more like Mario, racing games, silly things with minigames or trivia. I like games where there's strategy in a turn based style, like Heroes of Might and Magic and King's Bounty, and RPG games like Secret of Mana, Golden Sun (for the DS)... also more simple phone games, haha, like Defender Chronicles. Most recently a friend and I tried playing Lord of the Rings War in the North, it was just too repetitive, finish one battle and you're in another battle scene... we went back to playing Mario Party. Recently I tried out Skyrim since everyone was talking about it and surprisingly after figuring out controls was obsessed with it for a few weeks despite the real time battle element.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Along with the dogs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and

Last edited by Carmel; 03-09-2012 at 07:59 PM.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel View Post
Usually I play games with friends... a friend of mine owns a PS3, Wii and about 200 games. We usually only play two player games, I'm not that good at the shooter games though, I get too freaked out... Resident Evil for example. Games I do like are often more like Mario, racing games, silly things with minigames or trivia. I like games where there's strategy in a turn based style, like Heroes of Might and Magic and King's Bounty, and RPG games like Secret of Mana, Golden Sun (for the DS)... also more simple phone games, haha, like Defender Chronicles. Most recently a friend and I tried playing Lord of the Rings War in the North, it was just too repetitive, finish one battle and you're in another battle scene... we went back to playing Mario Party. Recently I tried out Skyrim since everyone was talking about it and surprisingly after figuring out controls was obsessed with it for a few weeks despite the real time battle element.
Skyrim is an obsession, that is true. The only problem I have with it is that when you kill something, it stays intact. In another Bethesda game, Fallout, when you brutalize something or someone, it gets mangled pretty realistically.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Premier Cat

WoW and Rift here.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Tom Cat

Skyrim, Aion, and League of Legends in this house. We are avid gamers. Also Mario. I mean who can't live without a little Mario in their lives?

From our family: Pinky, Alissa, and Ransome.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Cat Addict

Yep long time gamer here also. I am a sucker for a good RPG. yeah I still prefer pen and paper for those, but no one knows how to RP any more ...

BUT i do like WoW and to many others
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 08:06 AM
Senior Cat

Starcraft

and everything else that might look interesting.

Quote:
Also Mario. I mean who can't live without a little Mario in their lives?
Bahahahaha so true
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Cat Addict

wow, rift here too..anxiously awaiting gw2
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Premier Cat

i may or may not know some one who may or may not have been in the final testing for the past 5 months for GW2...... It may or may not be a pretty awesome game!

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Cat Addict

OMG!! *faints*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page