Spring? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Spring?

Warm weather up here in the Northland - snow is almost gone. Midnight, the wild cat, heads out into the woods after his lunch in the garage. He can roam free now and doesn't have to restrict himself to the deer trails.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 01:36 PM
Senior Cat

I'm a little envious of the weather the rest of the country is getting right now. The Northwest is socked in.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Cat

Here in France the weather begins to be nice and warm now. Ginfis wants to go out more too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Premier Cat

Look at that, March in Minnesota and Midnight can walk free! My first winter in Minneapolis it snowed 11" on April 30. A full month into the baseball season, mind you.

Holly and Murphy
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Cat Addict

68 degrees in St. Paul right now. My windows are wide open and I'm getting ready to head outside to read in the sun.

The kitties are soooo happy to sniff the wind.

Becky, the proud momma of:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Premier Cat

It's 77 up here in Youngstown. And it was 39 this morning. Dress in LAYERS,gentle traveller. Or, wake up with Al.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Cat Addict

... rain... snow/hail... more rain... Vancouver life! On Sunday night we had about the worst winds of the century... trees down everywhere and I hardly got any sleep. But it's not all bad, yesterday after the rain it was a nice afternoon... of course I was still wearing a winter jacket... between around October and March it's often rainy. Maybe April will be better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Along with the dogs
and

Last edited by Carmel; 03-14-2012 at 04:48 PM.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Premier Cat

It's 73, and gorgeous out today, but man, the mosquitoes that I've seen already is just weird! Is it really only March???
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Premier Cat

March 15th, and I just saw the first butterfly of the summer!!! Oh my! That is early!
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Nan
Cool Cat

Temperature was 81F here yesterday! I opened the patio door (screen door closed) for a while and & kitties were in heaven, smelling & listening...
until Lily heard some of the neighbors talking on the neighbor's patio. She growled and ran upstairs, so I had to close the door. (She's such a scaredy cat!)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page