Easter plans? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
Easter plans?

What do you and your kittis have planned for tomorrow? I'm making an Easter dinner of ham, potato salad, macaroni salad, green beans, and a cinnamon swirl cake. In a few minutes, I'm going to hard boil the eggs that will be in both salads, then put together the mac 'n' cheese. I'll also be making both salads, as well. As far as the kitties, they'll be doing the usual kitty things...eating and napping. lol!

----------
Renée
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Cat Addict

Some years we got to the cabin for Easter but we didn't this year, a few family members (uh, everyone but me) were recently sick and so the extent of our plans is probably having dinner together tomorrow, but we don't have any set plans on what kind of dinner it'll be... my mother made a chocolate cheese cake or something along those lines (haven't seen it yet), she was planning to make it for my aunt's birthday a few weeks ago but then, yeah... everyone was sick.

Your dinner sounds delicious!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Along with the dogs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Premier Cat

Just chillin with the boys. Normally I'd go to friends and pig out but my diet is so restricted for the foreseeable future and it's so new to me that I thought it best not to tempt fate(or myself). I bought myself some sugar free pudding as a treat and will relax at home with the beasts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Cat Addict

I'm going to go backpacking on the Appalachian Trail with my friend Alex. My cats will be sunbathing, catching mice, taking dust baths and napping; the usual.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Cat Addict

Meal at my aunt's at 2:00, meal at my mom's at 4:00, meal at Eric's dad's at 6:30.

We love getting to spend time with all of our family on holidays but there's too much food!!

Becky, the proud momma of:

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Tom Cat

This year my sister and I are going to spend the day with my Aunt, her son passed away last week and none of her immediate family are around for Easter. I've not seen Auntie Julie in years, she doesn't come into town much and I don't really know her well enough to just go pop in. She's that eccentric aunt everyone tells stories about lol. And she's a bit of a hermit lol. Anyways...it will be nice to see her, it's been entirely too long.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Premier Cat

Hubby and I drove his daughter to the airport so that she could go back to CA. She flew in on Thursday to check out a graduate program close to our city. I don't think she is going to chose it, but it was great to have her here for several days.

We will still dream that she is going to move here until she makes her final decision.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by my4kitties View Post
What do you and your kittis have planned for tomorrow? I'm making an Easter dinner of ham, potato salad, macaroni salad, green beans, and a cinnamon swirl cake. In a few minutes, I'm going to hard boil the eggs that will be in both salads, then put together the mac 'n' cheese. I'll also be making both salads, as well. As far as the kitties, they'll be doing the usual kitty things...eating and napping. lol!

do you deliver? I am at work, 3pm-11pm desk attendant shift.....oh, wait, someone just brought me down a plate of ham, tater, and roll.....what a nice gesture...and a DrP.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Premier Cat

Well,I went to my dad's yesterday,saw the family,caught up on old times and new times! One step sister works for a company that's putting out a new type of vending machine,and is traveling all over the country,and going to London next year,the other-Andrea who had the goiter removed around Christmas-is doing GREAT! We had turkey,taters,chutney (new one) jello mold,rolls, kolachi,and cheesecake!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page