Ah, a good thread
I've been abusing my body for the last oh....35 years....so I got a wake up call called diabetes and now I am feeling better than I have in decades.
- diet overhaul from whatever I want to low carb, low protein. Lost 30 pounds so far and lowered my high blood sugar to almost normal people levels.
- quit smoking for 3 months, but fell off that wagon. Will try again to lose that monkey on my back.
- try to walk for 2 km a day or 10000 steps on the pedometer.
- cutting out pop and attempting to wean artificial sweeteners out of my diet
- recycle and buy earth friendly cleaning products
- reading more and watching less tv, got a library card to save money on books.
- attempting to unplug a bit....not spending as much time on line...well except my forums lol
- seeing a chiropractor to help with the pain I thought was normal....had no idea how much difference it could make.
That's the majority of it. I figure if I can keep the diet inline and quit smoking again it's a good start for now.