ghosts - believe or not? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

ghosts - believe or not?

Anyone here believe in ghosts/spirits? Anyone have any experiences?

How about animal ghosts?

Just curious!

I've experienced a lot of death in my life - my parents are no longer with me, nor are my grandparents - and I would love to believe in that but I don't think I do...just because I've never experienced it myself. I don't know...what does everyone else think?

(Not trying to get into a religious debate here, either. Hope this isn't inappropriate.)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Cat Addict

Don't know where to start.....

Although I am a Christian I am also Celtic to the extreme and pick up all sorts of odd things. At the risk of being regarded as certifiable by the rest of you, I have seen animals after they are dead (most recently this week).

If you look up a place called Llancaiach Fawr on the internet, I was responsible for starting the ghost tours there and while I was there, I had a lot of strange experiences.

My whole family are strange and inclined this way!

If you want to know more (at the risk of being bored rigid) , let me know.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Cat

I believe it. I sometimes still feel that Baxter and Barnaby are here. Strange when Rocky+Lily will just stare at the couch and that is where Barnaby spent 99% of his time in his last few months.

Rocky born April 29th, 2011, Lily born June 5th, 2011, and
Henry born October 10, 2013 (all estimates
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
R.I.P Baxter August 21st, 1998-November 1st, 2011.
Barnaby July ?, 1998-January 15th, 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Cool Cat

Nope.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Tom Cat

I definitely believe. I was a firm sceptic until a series of experiences in my late teens. Since then plenty not otherwise explainable events have occurred. I tend to be a fairly logical & analytical person by nature so I have thought these events to death, but just no reasonable explanation.

One place was where I was babysitting and a friend of mine thought I'd lost my marbles when I told her about it. I suggested she stay the night with me. A few things happened before bed, but when we were all sound asleep and she woke to the residual sounds of walking on the staircase she had had enough and went home shortly after midnight. LOL That friend has since passed away and there have been ridiculous things that can only be explained by the presence of her energy including something that happened in that same house after she passed. That house had things going on that gave clues to the history of previous owners that there is no possible way I could have known - the current owners didn't know and I had to do some serious digging via a local historian who even came up with dead ends a few times about the original owners! So the information wasn't easily accessible and I certainly hadn't stumbled upon it to prime my mind for these things.

If they were things only experienced by me or maybe just me + 1 other person I could shake it off as imagination, but when other people have the same experience and haven't had prior discussion of it that makes me really take notice.

So yeah. From firm sceptic years ago to absolute & definite believer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page