Photobucket improves organizing? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Photobucket improves organizing?

I just noticed something with the new PhotoBucket and I’m not sure that it works for every forum, but it might be a big plus.
I’m suffering right now with a bad shoulder and I’m using my left hand to work the mouse. I’ve been having trouble working the mouse and I’ve lost a few photos in Photobucket by accidentally dragging photos into other folders.

Before if you moved a photo to another folder you also lost the link and photos posted in forums are lost. That always has been a problem for me because as my photo collection grows I can’t find them anymore and I need desperately to organize them, but most forums will not allow you to go back and edit the link.

Well when I went into a current post still open to edit to correct the link, I discovered the photo was still linked.

I going to move a couple of photo here and see if this is true and if it is well that’s GREAT news because I’ll be able to reorganize all me photos. So if any of my photos disappear. I apologize.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Well it looks like most of the links moved, but some of the older links didn't. so I'm sorry about that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page