Easter plans? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Easter plans?

Our church is having breakfast. I don't think we're having an early service. No one's awake.

Easter dinner is at my dad's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Premier Cat

Let's see...
Maundy Thursday(commemoration of the Last Supper) service from 7pm-9:15 on Thursday. I THINK there is a dinner first but I can't do both. The cats would have to skip a meal and we can't have that.

Good Friday service from 8-9 on Friday night

Sunday morning breakfast (we do this every Sunday but they are talking about going all out for Easter Sunday) @ 10 and service @ 10:30-11:15.

Sunday Easter Dinner at my Pastor's house later in the day. Usually around 5:30/6:00 ish. I'm making the kalács (braided bread ring) and Csöröge (Angel Wing Cookies) as well as some sort of side dish. Probably creamed Zucchini (because I've been craving it for ages).
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Kitten

We're having a going away party for me and my husband at my grandma's house, we're about to move across the country, and then we're probably going to go over to some friends house to eat dinner with their family. At the going away party we will be having a barbeque pork shoulder and a pinata, I've never had one and we thought it would be fun for my 65 year old Grandma who's never had one either. At the dinner I'm bringing my bacon cheeseburger potato salad and watergate salad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

Spending the day with my surrogate family...my parents best friends and their family...they're like aunt/uncle/cousins...we've known each other for over 40 years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Premier Cat

Saturday-Hiding! Sunday-Working...

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2014, 09:09 AM
Cat Addict

Haven't seen my sisters in about 1 YEAR..miss them. So trying to finish fixing up my apt so they can see the progress. They are coming over saturday ....to play with my cats . And have some wine. We are all crazy cat sisters. Can't wait to see how my cats deal with it...gizmo will love it...not sure about marshall
I think he will be good

Working Sunday boo!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2014, 11:36 AM
Cat Addict

Friday - Hopefully nothing. Maybe something for a friend's birthday.
Saturday - Working and seeing my mom. Pretty standard.
Sunday - Dunno. Dinner I guess, probably at an Irish pub. It's also my grandfather's 92 birthday. He likes to tell people it's Hilter's birthday... which, I really have no idea why, he was fighting on the winning side of the war. Not someone you want to associate with... Oh and the whole family, including my grandfather, will likely sit around and watch Game of Thrones.
Monday - Work.

Along with the dogs
and

Last edited by Carmel; 04-16-2014 at 11:38 AM.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2014, 12:32 PM
Cat Addict

I was going home to the ranch and having a friend watch the girls for the 3 day weekend. But the friend isn't comfortable with giving a pill and Penny just started blood pressure pills this week and isn't a good pill taker. Not sure how this will play out.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2014, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NebraskaCat View Post
I was going home to the ranch and having a friend watch the girls for the 3 day weekend. But the friend isn't comfortable with giving a pill and Penny just started blood pressure pills this week and isn't a good pill taker. Not sure how this will play out.
Your folks have a RANCH? Nice! Do you get to go there a lot?
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Cat Addict

I am sick. Probably nothing but try to get better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page