I Love Catforum.com - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

I Love Catforum.com

People are so kind, so caring, so understanding here, and so very helpful.

I love how we reach out to each other in times of need, to be as helpful and as compassionate as we can be...

Thank you Catforum.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Premier Cat

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-18-2014, 05:58 AM
Premier Cat

Me, too. I look forward to coming here each day and trying to help or getting help. I cannot tell you how much solace, inspiration, and happy vibes I've had since coming here. In many ways it has restored my faith in humanity.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-18-2014, 06:40 AM
Cat Addict

Me too. I love the advice you get based on real experiences, it's helped so much and also offering some of my own experience is so nice
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-19-2014, 12:58 AM
Senior Cat

I am busy with school and work but I try to come on as much as possible because I love reading others experiences. I love that everyone is so supportive and truly seem to care about each other's cats. I know a lot of you have been so helpful when I had questions about my Buddha getting urinary blockages. I couldn't talk about my cats with friends or family because they just don't understand my love for them. I am amazed by how many of you are so knowledgeable in cat health and nutrition and behavior, etc. I try to give my advice but am limited in what I know about some subjects, but I learn something new every time I come here!

Thanks guys and gals!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-19-2014, 03:33 AM
Cat

I really do love this place too! I love coming here and looking at the different posts-- my favorite are when people posts pics of their new fosters! Whenever I need advice (and I feel like it's a lot lol!) everyone is always so kind and helpful, even though I know I'm not nearly as educated in cats as a lot of the posters here, despite loving them my whole life. And that's another thing-- I've learned so much by posting/reading here. Not to mention how active it is, and is filled with so many wonderful people.

As others have said, it really has restored my faith in humanity many times over!

☆ ☆ ☆
"time spent with cats is never wasted."
[
edgar | michonne | novalee | oliver | kosmo | pumpkin ] <--- my cats
[ grumpy | big poppa | lily | cj | peanut ] <--- my ferals
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Tom Cat

I was sooo surprised that the vast majority of CF members has chosen to rescue over paying for the looks they want, my love to all of you.

And I even like all the mods
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Cool Cat

I love this forum too! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and kind. Best forum around!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Cool Cat

Catforum is a great community! I love to have a place to discuss cats with other cat people--especially since people here are so friendly and knowledgeable! I'm around cat people a lot because of the rescue and TNR work I do, but that can be extremely stressful, and we're usually discussing logistics rather than having nice conversations about our kitties. I try pretty hard, and, for the most part, succeed, to not come across as a cat-obsessed whack-job in my day to day dealings with non-cat people; catforum makes that possible. I get the cat chat out of my system here, so that I can be around my co-workers without bombarding them with anecdotes about what my cats did over the weekend or forcing them to look at cat pictures on my phone. Although, show me one too many baby pictures, and you will be sitting through the slide show.

Proud people-mommy of Galileo, Dante, Cosette, Autumn,
Ramona & Choco-cat (and foster kitty, Poe).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Cat Addict

I seem to be hooked too. I have never seen so many photos of special cats. And the kitten photos are a cuteness overload.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page