The Grammys! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-09-2015, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

The Grammys!

Did anyone catch the Grammys last night?

PARAMORE!

I think another high point was definitely Usher and Stevie Wonder.

LL hosted.

I saw the show with my friend Norm. He KNOWS HIS MUSIC!-from 1638 on!

Hey I'm a little behind the times too...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Cool Cat

I didn't get a chance to watch it but I've been reading about it today. Looks like it was a good show overall.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Premier Cat

I didn't watch it, but I DID see the clip of Kanye making a jerk of himself...again.

I saw the follow up interview and even his wife look embarrassed standing next to him. I think you've got to stoop pretty low to embarrass a Kardashian..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

I think everyone was shocked that Beck won (I didn't know he was even still making music), but what a complete loser Kanye is. I also had NO IDEA Kanye had won 21 Grammy awards!

Shirley Manson (from the group Garbage) wrote this open letter to him on her Facebook page:

Quote:
"Dear Kanye West, it is YOU who is so busy disrespecting artistry. You disrespect your own remarkable talents and more importantly you disrespect the talent, hard work and tenacity of all artists when you go so rudely and savagely after such an accomplished and humble artist like BECK. You make yourself look small and petty and spoilt. In attempting to reduce the importance of one great talent over another, you make a mockery of all musicians and music from every genre, including your own. Grow up and stop throwing your toys around. You are making yourself look like a complete ****,"

Ps. I am pretty certain Beyoncé doesn't need you fighting any battles on her account. Seems like she's got everything covered perfectly well on her own."
Is it just me, or does Beck look like the kid from the movie Juno????

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 02:51 PM
Premier Cat

Here is the link with him talking about it.

Some of my favorite quotes " We ain't gonna play with them no more. 'Flawless,' Beyoncé video. Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyoncé, and at this point, we tired of it,"

... yeah. "NO more" and "we tired of it".... IMO not being able to speak the English language invalidates all points argued.

ALso, what is his OBSESSION with Beyonce. I agree she's good. I won't turn off the radio if she comes on (like I would if he started flapping his lips over the radio) but.... he's just a freak about her.

Last edited by marie73; 01-07-2016 at 03:30 PM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

I just caught the opening performance on Youtube!

AC/DC's still got it! What, are these guys 80!? They still sound good, and Angus still has the moves on stage!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Cat

Kayne is not even worth me commenting on however, I find him repulsive and have scooped more worthy things from the bottom of my cat's litter box.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Cat Addict

Haven't watched it for years, but I like to keep up with who wins/loses. I've been seeing a TON of stuff on Kanye and Beck... Wow. Kanye ended up looking like a child...at least he didn't pull a Taylor Swift on Beck... Shirley Manson however, I have always loved...and after her comments, I still do!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page