TV Shows - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

TV Shows

I went back a few pages and didnt see any threads about favorite TV shows. If I missed it, I apologize. I thought I would start one. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
My ultimate favorite is Walking Dead. I watched Dexter when it was on. I wasnt 100% happy with the ending. I like American Horror Story. I also enjoy most stand-up comedy. My guilty pleasure is Hoarders. I love The Ellen Degeneres show.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Cat Addict

LoL hoarders is my secret" fave too
Modern Family can make me smile just thinking about it, love house of cards, and game of thrones too.
Hates are any of the reality shows especially anything involving that kardashian mob ugh!!

Last edited by Jenny bf; 05-25-2015 at 12:54 PM.
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Im definitely not a fan of reality shows either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Senior Cat

TV Shows

I prefer TV drama/comedies over movies these days. Just caught up on Bates Motel and now watching The Knick. The latter is all sorts of fascinating, it's crazy how far the medical profession has come in a 100 years.

Other shows I really like are Game of Thrones, Veep, The Returned (French original), The Walking Dead, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Sherlock and Vikings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 02:01 PM
Premier Cat

Walking Dead, Vikings, My Cat from 'L' Grim, Bones, Lost Girl, Bitten, AMC has a bunch of good shows, like 'L' on Wheels, which follows the building of the railroad, Anything on NatGeo, Discovery, or the History channel, for fun, A whole bunch of shows on the SciFi channel!

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 02:57 PM
Senior Cat

Excluding sports... I've watched Madame Secretary, Vikings, The Americans, Master Chef (the only reality-show I watch) this season. And of course, Game of Thrones!

Caretaker of two black cats

post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 03:49 PM
Cat

I am not a fan of reality TV shows (like Kardashians, Big Borther, Married at first sight etc), I do not mind a few HGTV shows like Property Brothers. My current favorite shows are: Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Dexter, Dominion, Helix, The Strain, Sons of Anarchy and Ghost Adventures.
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 03:54 PM
Cat Addict

I've been watching a lot of tv on Netflix lately. Watched all of The Blacklist season 1 and am now a season behind. The Code, out of Australia, may be one of the best suspense/mystery television shows I've seen in a long time. Scrotal Recall, a Brit comedy with a very unfortunate title, is actually quite funny. Vicious, another Brit comedy, stars Ian McKellan and is extremely campy and embarrassingly funny. And my (guilty?) pleasure is The Voice.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Cat Addict

I watch a LOT of TV. A lot of the shows members have listed above I've seen and enjoyed, including Walking Dead, Sherlock, Dexter, and Sons of Anarchy...also House of Cards is awesome!

As for what I'm currently watching, well lets see if I can remember them all. Game of Thrones, Veep, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Deadliest Catch, Supernatural, Heck's Kitchen, MasterChef, Orphan Black, River Monsters...and thats all I can remember right now for my weeklys, but I know there are more, lol.

I have also started re-watching The X-Files and Millenium, and mix those in when my currents aren't on.

AND on top of that, I am a HUGE anime fan, so I currently have like eight shows that I keep up with every week.
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Tom Cat

Yay another anime fan.

Last edited by marie73; 05-25-2015 at 10:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page