Favorite TV shows - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

Favorite TV shows

Ok Jeanie, you inspired this one I read earlier today that you and I share a common love of reality tv shows. So now I am just wondering what tv shows everyone cant miss?

I have not had cable since we moved in August! However we plan to reinstall as soon as Christmas is over and our budget allows it.
When I used to watch cable the shows I really love are:
Real World/Road Rules , Orange County Choopers , Tradeing Spaces and
Sopranos
now that I am so very limited in my TV choices I watch Survivor, Simple Life and that is about the only shows on right now that I cant live without!

So what is everyone watching?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 08:11 PM

ok, maybe these 2 are dorky and not as old as the Brady Bunch but i still love Sister Sister and Boy Meets World! LOL!!!!
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 09:54 PM
Cat Addict

Does football on Sunday count?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 01:40 AM

TV

This is an old post...but oh well.

Im a big fan of Buffy and Angel, [I don't watch much TV though I must admit I almost never watch it] And I used to watch documentaries about animals all the time. I also love Frasier and Do Over.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to kittygirl04 Send a message via Yahoo to kittygirl04
I still love Friends after all of these years, Real World, and I love Days of Our Lives--I tape it everyday. I usually end up watching the forensics shows on Court TV, Discovery Channel, A & E, and TLC.
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Premier Cat

Kittygirl04

I too love Real World- dont ask me why I dont like the Paris one that much, Friends, and I swear I used to wake up early on my summer vacations from school and watch Days of our Lives. I luv that soap opera only and I would get my lunch ready, and everything so I wouldnt miss a second hehe ...

I like Simple Life right now too
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 09:33 PM
Premier Cat

Football and basketball, Friends, CSI Crime Scene Investigation (the original, not CSI Miami), That 70's Show, Sopranos and Sex and The City are my favorites. As well as the actual football and basketball games I watch a lot of sports pregame/postgame analysis shows. Our TV is on ESPN quite a bit. My husband gets on me for watching too much sports.
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 10:35 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl04
I usually end up watching the forensics shows on Court TV, Discovery Channel, A & E, and TLC.
Forensic shows are awesome - I love A&E for that. Also why I like (the original) Law & Order and (the original) CSI. I can NOT bring myself to like what's-his-face - the red head guy on Miami. Too much fake drama and inner turmoil. Makes me wanna throw up.

However - other shows I like: The Simpsons (DVD collector), Futurama, The Family Guy, Sopranoes. Not too many comedies I like now. Used to watch Will & Grace - seems to repetitive now. I'm very fickle.

And why watch "The Simple Life" when I could go to a strip bar and not have to listen to the stupid (explitive)s say and do moronic things.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-13-2003, 03:29 AM
Cool Cat

Definitely the Simpsons. I watch South Park even though it's not as good as it used to be. I also watch Melrose Place repeats (I've seen every episode in it's original airing but I still like it. It's been long enough that I don't remember how certain plots unfold).

Alot of DIY & woodworking shows. PBA bowling and ESPN NFL PrimeTime, VH1 Behind the Music.

Yeah, the forensic science shows are very interesting. I used to watch The New Detectives on Discovery.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-13-2003, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

OH I forgot about court tv, its been so long since I watched cable! I used to watch some of the trials. What do they have on now? Is it the Scott Petterson Trial?
I like that 70's show to. I never used to watch it but I have been recently and it is really funny.
Can anyone tell me why Trishelle had a black eye on the real world road rules challenge???? It would have been a episode on around Thanksgiving. I caught a glimpse of it at my parents house. I never liked Trishelle! She was one of those people who acted really stupid when she would drink. Like she was about to fall over and couldnt talk. YOu know what I mean. That really bugs me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page