School - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 02:06 AM Thread Starter

School

Man I could go on for hours about school. About how much it makes me want to throw up, who else feels the same? Wouldn't it be easier to be a cat? =^-^=

I just got my end of year 11 report...talk about majorly lowered grades but I took 6 subjects that go towards your TEE [For University entrance] and I got an A for biology but my math was lowered to a B...and the rest I got C's except Art [Which takes enormous effort to even get a high C in] which I got a B in.

Mentioning art, I could sit around and paint cats, cats and more cats all day long to drown out the depression of grade 12 next year; the last year of school and then I go to University. I only turned 16 in October and already I have to make the biggest decisions in my life about my career [so far] and I want to have a cat shelter. [NO KILL ONES! We don't kill the cats!] I want to get degrees in animal behaviour, biology, zoology, those sorts of areas.

Ahh...-Rant rant rant- at least my mum wasn't angry at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 03:30 AM
Cool Cat

School

I agree it would be easier to be a cat - as long as you had a good home. Just eating, playing and sleeping, purr-fect
You sound like you've got a great mum as she didn't nag you about your grades. Hey, they weren't that bad, at least you got an A in the subject you want to do at Uni.
The trouble with school is that you have to put up with all the subjects that you don't like in order to get good grades for Uni. But its worth just grinning and bearing it, honest. Once you're at Uni you can study a subject really interests you. Plus you'll really love all the music and stuff.
Hang in there, Spike.
all the best from old aunty seashell
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 01:58 PM

Aaaaah school, how I wish sometimes that i was back there...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Premier Cat

Hang in there, high school is a tough time. Keep your goals in mind and keep working hard.
I feel for you, I wouldn't go though high school again for anything!!
I agree about being a cat. Just this morning I was getting ready to go to work and thinking about having to go out in the -3 degree weather. I was looking at Velvet lying on the bed all comfy, and thinking " what a nice life!".
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 10:05 PM

lori- me too!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 10:29 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboCat
Aaaaah school, how I wish sometimes that i was back there...
Same. Although you're paid for work, I miss the my school times. Less of the weight of the word bearing down on you I guess.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 10:42 PM

I dunno, I'm finishing my bachelors degree this year and I just HATE it! Make sure you go into something you enjoy, that's all I can say. 4th year is like grade 12, just wishing you were doing something else. Right now I have to concentrate so much to get the grades I need to get into graduate school. I've seen my friends twice since school started this semester. When I work, I have so much more free time and money. For most people, I guess, school isn't as bad though. You get to meet lots of new people and go out and stuff. Sorry to rant, but can't you tell that I'm in the middle of finals right now?!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via AIM to HardRocker
Well, this year of school has been very wierd. For the past couple of years I was a loner and always made great grades. This year I got a b-friend and made some friends. So socially this has been my best year. Grades wise it has been my worst year. Anyway, I like school much better now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page