The Simple Life... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-08-2004, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

The Simple Life...

I happened to watch a bit of that stupid show called 'The Simple Life' starring the infamous Paris Hilton and Nicole Ricchie. Man...how lame is the media? People actually watch that show? I think that since those two spoiled brats have SO much money to start out with that the money they make from that show should go to chairity. But THAT will NEVER happen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2004, 08:35 AM
Cat Addict

LOL

I watch that show. Yep, I have a sick fascination with how they manage to screw up *everything* they touch.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2004, 10:06 PM

oh, i didn even bother watching one episode... I mean all it is is another MTV rich girls reality show- Why? because 1- (of course) they are rich and famous (for no reason really!)
& 2) They are all dumb as h*ll!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annissa
LOL

I watch that show. Yep, I have a sick fascination with how they manage to screw up *everything* they touch.
hahahahaha
The first time read this I read "screw everything they touch."

Which is true also.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-11-2004, 11:39 AM

I don't know why the media is so obsessed with people who have no good reason for being famous, apart from being very rich. Besides, you would have thought that, having so much money, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie would be able to afford a stylist to advise them when to stop putting on fake tan. There was a picture of them in the newspaper last week resembling a pair of satsumas. (That is, bright orange).
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-11-2004, 04:23 PM
Kitten

Send a message via AIM to sleeperalty Send a message via MSN to sleeperalty Send a message via Skype™ to sleeperalty
I just like to look at them. I hate the show
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Cool Cat

Well - personally, I don't even think they're much to look at. Paris has a pretty face, but needs to eat a sandwich and has a chest like a 10 year old boy. And Nicolle is has some - uh - loose ethics, and I don't find her that attractive.

I had an episode on once when cleaning and all it did was frustrate me and make my blood pressure rise. Never again!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Cat Addict

Bean, I notice I get very agitated when I watch it, too. But it's never made me gladder to be who I am than who they are.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Hey Bean...
I have a chest like Paris...I think that's the only thing I like about her...the fact that she's small chested and doesn't care! Oh, and she has a big SCHNOOZ! She's really just all hair and make-up. But...GOOOO FLAT CHESTED! Finally I get a break! I'm tired of seeing big boobs everywhere I go...as a matter of fact...my generation (I'm 21) see very few 'real' boobs...boys in High School now probaby don't even know what real boobs lool like
I think a lot of women hate Paris because she IS pretty and they feel threatened...but I just hate her becasue she IS a jack ass! But a least she's pro-animal rights....
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 01:25 PM

I have never watched that show but I think it is a plus that a person that is seen all the time in the media is spreading some positive outlook - as in her support for animal rights.
The quality that makes a person beautiful to me is good moral standards. I cannot start liking or disliking a person one bit just because they look in a certain way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page