Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern California, Humboldt Co.
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
This is dedicated to all of us animal lovers!
1. Golden Retriever: "The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worring about a stupid burned out bulb?"
2. Border Collie: "Jut one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code. Yes, this one would be my GROMIT....."
3. Dachshund: "You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!"
4. Rottweiler: "Make me."
5. Boxer: "Who cares? I can still play with my squeeky toy in the dark."
6. Lab: "Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!"
7. German Shepherd: "I'll change it as soon as I've lead these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimiter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation."
8. Jack Russell Terrier: "I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture."
9. Old English Sheep Dog: "Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb."
10. Cocker Spaniel: "Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark..."
11. Chiuahuah: "Yo quiero Taco Bulb."
12. Pointer: "I see it, there it is, there it is, right there....."
13. Greyhound: "It isin't moving. Who cares?"
14. Australian Shepherd: "First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle....."
15. Poodle: "I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry."
The Cat's Answer: "Dogs don't change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"
"A cat's got her own opinion of human beings, she don't say much, but you can tell enough to make you anxious not to hear the whole of it"
Jerome K. Jerome