Kings of Chaos - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Kings of Chaos

Kings of chaos is a text+turn based game, based on Lord of the rings, its great fun, ive been playing for over a year now.
Each person has their own link, in order to increase your army and turn based gold you need to get as many clicks as posible. So here is my call to all in the cat forum to please click my link!
here it is- http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=py4i8n6j You will also have to click the security number

Now this may have you thinking hmmmmmm i fancy trying that game, well go ahead! click my link- it will give my 1 soldier, and if you wish join under my command (i say my command but all it means is your my officer, and part of my army helps yours nothing more lol) You can choose from being an orc, elf, human of dwarf- all have thier various advantages. once you click past the numbers just click "Join the war"

If you dont want to play, then please all i ask is you give me a click Once you click the link it will ask you to click a number- a check for that im not using some cheat!

The game goes through "ages" every 6 months or so (it varies) the game is reset, some things removed or added, nothing drastic, the reason i post this now is that the reset has just happened and it is currently in the age 3 beta- so you get a chance to get a feel for the game, and then in a few weeks it will be reset again to the none beta- proper going game (you can get a feel before things get serious!) when you have officers activating accounts from one age to another you also get added bonuses!

If anyone has any questions or comments about the game they do have a forum, but some ppl can be rude esp to newbs on them, but if you post them here i will try to answer!

Thankyou to everyone in advance!

Jude

Edit- If you dont want to join as my officer (cries lol) then just go to http://www.kingsofchaos.com and that wont give me clicks either- just to be fair to everyone incase they feel they are being force to click me to play

Btw Edit 2 LoL This game gives prizes aswell, its free to play, last age there were g force graphics cards (new ones too) radeon graphics cards, dvd's an XBox and more i cant remember. Winning isnt just based on weather you are number 1-10 etc either!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 01:04 PM

I clicked you link for ya
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Thankyou missie!
( intend to thank each person individually because clicks are so important in this game)
Btw you can only click someones link once every 24 hours, so tomorrow feel free to click me again hehe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Cool Cat

Okay I clicked. I also joined because this seems like the sort of game I would like. However, it may be awhile before I actually have time to learn about it and begin to play!

Shannon
Loving her cat Stormy and missing her angel cat Justin 1-13-09
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Hehe thankyou shlanon.
As right now its the beta of age 3- there have alrdy been age 0, 1 and 2. They test each age to see if things r going ok with the changes, now is a good time to get to know things, then when the game starts properly you have got the jist of it
Also i think you get an email to activate your account, which needs to be clicked within a certain time, better check that!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 07:43 PM

I clicked for ya... I will try to remember to keep it up for ya... (I had a friend who played this for awhile I remember. Anyway, I will be happy to help you out!)
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-09-2004, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Thankyou karaokekat
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-12-2004, 08:56 PM

HUH? I guess I am not LORD OF THE RINGS/DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS people.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 09:40 PM
Premier Cat

OK i went there and it said to type 13 and I did and then it said invalid.....hmmmm...... now I have to wait to correctly match it again!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-20-2004, 05:13 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Ahhh yes, that number thing sucks. Im sure many-a-time ive pressed the right number and it doesnt work, ahh well thankyouuuu!!! hehe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page