Terrible Dream about kitty! :( - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 05:57 AM Thread Starter

Terrible Dream about kitty! :(

My cat's father was in my dream, Zachary, and I watched him die! It was so horrible! He was hit by a car several years ago, I mourned for a long time but I love his son very much. But in my dream his eyes were sort of...melting or something and he choked blood and guts up...and I was the one that had to snap his neck to end his suffering! Unrealistic but I cried about it when I remembered it, and couldn't finish telling it to people.

Does anyone else ever get horrid dreams? Ugh! I had to tell someone. [Hugs Simba and friend's cat Bozwell very tightly and doesn't let go] I think my fear was seeing Bos get old perhaps, or Simba getting food poisoning for some odd reason.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 08:32 AM
Cool Cat

terrible dream

It's awful when you get a really bad dream - it sort of 'stays with you' for the rest of the day. I'm glad you got it off your chest by sharing.
I've noticed, though, that a really good dream will stay with you also.
I get a lot of dreams (luckily not many bad ones) - I consider it a blessing - its like starring in a different film every night
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 08:34 AM

Awww sweetie sorry you had such as awful dream, glad it was just a dream and that you got it out your system by sharing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Cat Addict

Yeah, I get bad dreams that involve Sabby. In one, I went into a restaurant and saw Sabby in an old, dilapidated wood-burning stove. He was just laying there with his paws tucked under and he was completely filthy. I went to pick him up, but he hissed at me and rolled over so he could bite and scratch. I wanted to save him, but I woke up just as I went to snatch him up and make a break for it.

Those kinds of dreams are really disturbing, but it feels better to share. I'm glad you did.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-12-2004, 08:39 PM

I have all kinds of crazy dreams! Just remeber that dreams are very symbolic. I usally write down a dream if I think it was important.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-13-2004, 08:56 AM Thread Starter

Aww thankyou guys! I know what you mean. And poor Sabby! My cat scratches anyway, he's too rough.
As for everyone, well dreams. I write mine down in vivid detail, I have a thing where I see it as an adventure to sleep at nighttime because I fall into a random storyline that my mind provides, instead of me having to make my own movie up. I do it but it's boring without randomness because you make it all up, you visualise your own conflict. It's still fun but gets boring quickly.

But dreams...amazing things they really are. Apart from nightmares! Bad nightmares. That was disturbing. Really was.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 08:37 AM

i had a really disturbing dream about woody last week! i usually don't dream about the cats for whatever reason, so this was rare.

i don't remember how it started...but this mob of arab people were out to kill her. something about some prophecy. they looked like the guys from indiana jones and the last crusade the prophecy started to come true and this weird, big crab-like creature started terrorizing the town. people threw bananas in the streets to appease it. (lol) some friends and i put woody in a carrier and stole a car to get out of there. the crab creature found the car and snagged woody. it was trying to eat her and she bit it on the inside of its mouth and it ran away. then we hit the interstate to take her to some temple where we supposedly could have this priest do something to her to end the prophecy. a car pulled up next to us and there was a shootout. then my phone rang and i woke up. lawd, i have some weird dreams

save yr bananas people, the crab monster might come for you
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 10:11 AM
Bug

Quote:
save yr bananas people, the crab monster might come for you
:
That made my morning
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2004, 04:01 AM Thread Starter

-Looks alarmed- Wasting bananas! What a strange dream but I have had weirder! Hehehe.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 03:58 PM

i've had stranger too, dreams are so cool! i've had so many strange dreams, not much in real life phases me anymore. if the grim reaper were to exist and fly around in a red lazyboy with rockets attached to it...this would not be a strange occurence to me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page