Cat Journal Entries.... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 11:08 PM Thread Starter

Cat Journal Entries....

Post a jornal entry from your cat!
Here is an entry from Luxy about the arrival of my puppy:
2-11-04
Seems as if this foul creature is here to stay. Sigh. My life has become so meaningless since it's arrival. Often I ponder the consequences of offing the little beast...it could be done so easily! But alas I feel that this would be a huge mistake on my part seeing as I would be the only one to balme for the sudden death.
I remeber back when my life was more than this mental solitary confinement. The first week it was here I thought I would alarm them by not comming downstairs. This was a rude awakening on my part. I was only visited no more then a few hours a day...so recently I have been comming down more and more. It kills me to have to give in, but there is no other way around it. I must take back my throne! This is a task that can not be dealt with lying down!
I can not believe that I have endured a month of this torture! It's amazing what I have put myself through and have remained sane all the while. But this can go on NO MORE! NO MORE I SAY!
I must think of a plan...6 pounds of sheer stupidity should be very easily delt with...but I must do it in a way that puts me back on my pedistol of greatness.
Soon I will be back to ruling my kingdom! Just wait and see! Everyone will BOW DOWN to the MIGHTY RULER QUEEN LUXY!
Sigh. I have to use the litter box.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 07:55 AM

hehe

my cats have their own blog

http://catsonly.blogspot.com/

this cat is their mentor:

http://abbie.blogspot.com/

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Ohhhhhh! So cute! I need to make a 'blog'. Is that a British thing? Just wondering. I've never heard the term blog before. Maybe I am just lfet out of all that's hip! LOL!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 08:09 PM
Premier Cat

Sugar

Ok hmmm, I'm hungry I want my food!! My canned treat!! When is she going to wake up? Ok I will nap until she is ready but if she won't wake up for another few hours Im going to step all over her and poke her with my little bony feet!! ......Ok bout time she woke up, IM HUNGRY! Gotta go see when she comes out of the shower, the strange smell inside the tub smells like bubble bath or shampoo, must go sniffing around.....Ok I'm going to go look around the coffee table to see if I can find me a TWISTIE TIE hehe I know they're always trying to hide it too... I guess since no twistie today I'm going to go lie in front of the portable heater and expose my belly so someone can pet me and then I'll attack their hand, but not too rough I don't want to get in trouble now Do I?

Twinkie

Oh I am so hungry this morning when is Sugar going to wake her up, I wish she would stomp all over her so she can feed us. I like how Sugar eats pretty quickly now and leaves bits of scraps b/c now I can finish my food and eat hers too! I'm going to go disappear after I eat and wash my face, I can't wait to go sit on the cool plastic box in the room.....I am not interested in playing games until tonight when Sugar is in her donut bed sleeping by her little human, and I will try not to make alot of pitter patter noises so she can't hear me play in the living room with her other human owner, b/c if she hears me she will come out and take over MY playtime! I hear a noise, wait, let me go to the kitchen to see if I might get some food.....I like the coolness of the refridgerator too, I jumped in there once you know! I had to come back out b/c my human pulled me back out......Ok time to nap nap on my daybed....
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleKitty
Ohhhhhh! So cute! I need to make a 'blog'. Is that a British thing? Just wondering. I've never heard the term blog before. Maybe I am just lfet out of all that's hip! LOL!
the term "blog" is short for weblog. i'm not sure what country it originated from, but its quite popular here in the US!

you can get free ones at livejournal.com and blogger.com

they're easy to set up and post in. highly recommended, they can be fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page