SURVIVOR WATCHERS, WHAT DID YOU THINK - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-04-2004, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

SURVIVOR WATCHERS, WHAT DID YOU THINK

of what when on with Susan on this episode?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via AIM to HardRocker
I think she did all that so she could get some money from Rich. He's a millioaire isn't he. She may (but not likely) have been feeling bad about it. She wanted out of the game, yet she wanted some money.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-05-2004, 12:11 AM
Cat Addict

I definitely think she's in it for the $$$. She probably figured she couldn't get it from "Survivor" so she'll get it from Richard.

Not that I'm condoning what he did AT ALL. Personally, I couldn't stand the guy. He's such a kock (in more ways than one!). I just think it's obvious what she's thinking because she went so ballistic on the show!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Cat Addict

I think anyone who saw the finale to Survivor Season 1 knows that Sue has a propensity for going ballistic. However, in this case, I don't think Sue was out of line. If he had done that to me, I would have knocked him on his behind before he knew what hit him. He violated her. In my opinion, he is a disgusting jerk.

It was sad and disturbing to see Sue's state of mind crumble the way it did. If that wasn't real, she deserves an oscar.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby
However, regardless of what happend I think she went a little overboard crying "I've been violated"! She should have reacted more when it happened and dealt with it then. Rather than getting all worked up later and dwelling on it. She made a fool of herself.
I completely agree with your ideas on the whole thing.

I don't know if anyone wants to take this subject on in a different aspect but how about this...

What the heck is CBS thinking, and what's up with the FCC, for allowing Hatch to walk around like that? It is primetime network TV after all! Apparently everyone involved in the show has forgotten that little fact. Everyone got in a HUGE tizzy over the Janet & Justin episode on the Superbowl (which, by the way, you really couldn't tell until all of the close-up camera shots showed up on the Internet!) but no one cracks down on letting this idiot walk around naked! I never watched the first Survivor series but I've been told that he walked around naked on that one too! GROSS!!!!

I know this is gonna sound completely old fashioned, and maybe I am, but whatever happened to the days of innocent TV, where everyone in the family could sit down at night in front of tube and no one was going to be offended by anything or influenced in these ways?

Well, I think I'll get off my high-horse now and let somebody else take it from here...
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 02:20 PM

I don't blame her! I'd quit, too! Personally, I couldn't stand Richard, & I'm glad they voted him off. I agree with you, ndkittymom, whatever happened to good, clean, TV???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page