A few questions
1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll
squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"
2. Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there ... I'm
gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's butt."
3. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a
horrible crisp, which no human being would eat?
4. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
5. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
6. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the car pool lane?
7. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of
coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
8. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but
don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
9. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they
are going to look up there anyway?
10. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're
11. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why
didn't he just buy dinner?
12. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
13. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
14. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
15. Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?
16. Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the
17. Stop singing and read on..........
18. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
19. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere,
but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?
20. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad
at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the
21. Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive