Yea! They finally caught our "serial shooter" - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Send a message via MSN to kittygirl04 Send a message via Yahoo to kittygirl04
Yea! They finally caught our "serial shooter"

I don't know if you guys have heard about our serial shooter in Columbus, Ohio--but they finally caught the idiot! I don't live too far from where he did the largest portion of the shooting and I was scared to drive that highway because of him. He was shooting at traveling cars, and unfortunately, he killed an older lady. I'm so glad that they caught him!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Banned

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 11:50 PM

YES! It's about TIME! When I went on vacation, we took a longer route to avoid Columbus. I can only imagine the people who had to drive that route daily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 01:02 AM

That is good news . I used to live in Columbus and I still have friends there so I kept an eye on the subject! Thank God the situation is under control now!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 08:40 AM
Cat Addict

And not a moment too soon. My fiance had to go to Columbus the same day they caught him and I'm going to be down there next week.

I saw a picture of him on the news yesterday. The anchors described him as an "former high school football player." Don't you think it's sad when that's the best thing they can dig up on you? And, honestly...if you're running from the law, why on earth would you go to Las Vegas? That city has better security than any other city in the U.S! Idiot.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonir
I can only imagine the people who had to drive that route daily.
My mom actually did have to drive through there to get to work every day. I was very worried about her. I heard that alot of the businesses on that side of town weren't doing very good because people were afraid to drive through that area.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Those shootings hit a little bit too close to home for me, too. My niece and nephew live in that part of Ohio, and often go to Columbus! Isn't it strange how we always expect these things to happen somewhere else?

I don't know if anyone knows who the Boston Strangler is, but for a short period of time, while he was raping and killing in Boston, there was a rapist called the Green Man (he wore a green uniform-to look like a utility man) near Meriden, Conn., just a few miles from members of my family. Not until the Boston Strangler was caught did the local police reveal the truth. The Green Man was the Boston Strangler!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page