Bad Allergies - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Bad Allergies

I have allergies right now so bad I am about to gorge my eyes out. They are that itchy and its not really itchy but once I rub my eyes its hurts like heck. Well thank goodness this only lasts around February-March kinda. Usually I only get it bad at nite but today I guess b/c Im not at work, its kinda making me feel the pollen or whatever it is. Does anyone else have bad allergies too? ==>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 12:32 PM

i have terrible allergies. i'm allergic to just about everything!

i get itchy eyes a lot. but there is a solution! visine makes eye drops just for allergies, and they work really well. i think it has some sort of antihistamine in it. its called visine a.c. and its made for helping with pollen, dust, and ragweed allergies. highly recommended.

also, if you have health insurance, i'd advise asking yr doctor for a zyrtec prescription. man that stuff is amazing. i've been on every allergy med available, and its by far the best.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 01:45 PM
Cat Addict

I'm so sorry to hear that kitkat! I remember one summer where I was knocked on my rear for 4 months because of a dust storm that blew across the ocean from China and settled in the valley where I lived. I was so allergic! I even got bloody noses from the pressure in my sinuses (I've never had bloody noses before or since then).

Now I get migraine headaches when the weather changes. I've been knocked down twice just this week (I went home early yesterday).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Cat Addict

I'm so sorry for you guys. I don't have any allergies. I have some small health problems - like law iron, bad vision,..... but I'm ok..no big deal.

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentimentalgirl
I'm so sorry for you guys. I don't have any allergies. I have some small health problems - like law iron, bad vision,..... but I'm ok..no big deal.
Just wondering what is law iron, don't think I've heard of that before.

Its quite strange but when I put on make up the itchiness goes away and just happens at nite. So for now, off to puttin on some make up everyday.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Cat Addict

I've never had any allergies at all until recently, and every year they get worse. The weather is changing, my eyes are watering and I just can't stop sneezing.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentimentalgirl
Just wondering what is law iron, don't think I've heard of that before.

Its quite strange but when I put on make up the itchiness goes away and just happens at nite. So for now, off to puttin on some make up everyday.
I think I should have said "low in iron" - the mineral iron, you know what I mean? sorry about that!

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via AIM to HardRocker
I have bad allergies too. I have everything. The whole sha-bang.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 07:57 PM
Premier Cat

I hear you, I have terrible allergies. I notice them year-round, but they are the worst in spring and fall. I have an appointment for a physical coming up, I think it is time to get on some medication.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Banned

I have allergies to my cat, but it seems to be getting better. Maybe because I'm getting used to her? But I can't stay in the house all the time because I think then it'll be bad. I think I'm allergic to grass, but I'm not sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page