what... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 09:19 PM

what...

happened to the 'attention cat forum' thread? it was goofy and amusing and posted in the non-cat chat area (the lounge). was it deemed offensive somehow? if so, why?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 08:32 AM

i was wondering the same thing...

roxy, has anyone ever told you how pretty you are? you're absolutely breathtaking.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 08:56 AM

Hmmmm....I must have missed something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 09:26 AM

lonnie,

i can face the vicissitudes of life with you by my side.

roxy
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Cat Addict

I don't remember an "attention cat forum" thread. What was it about?
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 09:56 AM

It was just a spam thread about nothing in particular. Both roxy and lonnie have just been posting nonsense threads. Ignore them.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 10:36 AM

ahem:

mattress chronicles
all three in my lap at once
anyone watch the movie 'monster'?
more pics of my gang
no cats but still cute
where does your cat's name come from?
fight!!!
bad kitty
mmm...cereal
brrr...cold outside
anyone here play neopets?

granted, the saga of lonnie and roxy may not approach the trenchant commentary on the human and feline condition that the neopet thread clearly represents, but i am not sure that you are in a position to judge nonsense. this is a forum, not a lecture hall...if your delicate sensibilities are offended by goofy humor, look away. eat cereal with your cat. log on and play neopets. see if it is cold outside. make sure you keep us all apprised though...i would hate to miss your insight on the whole 'paper vs. plastic' issue.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 10:51 AM

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 11:13 AM

annissa,

i was working on a tribute to myself- a celebration of me in all my glory. it was ripped down for no apparent reason. outside of the shameless boasting, there was nothing offensive about it.

a little background on me...
i have been posting professionally since 1997. prior to coming here, i was the assistant moderator for the rush limbaugh message board as well as the thread endorser for the glenn beck 'insider' forums(www.glennbeck.com). the high profile lifestyle had its' perks and i was being courted by some of the best webmasters out there but i felt empty inside. sure, the money was great, but i felt like a sellout. it was never about the money for me. i resigned from the limbaugh and beck positions so that i could get back to basics. i wanted to recapture that magic i felt when i was just a simple midwestern kid who posted for the love of the game.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy
ahem:

mattress chronicles
all three in my lap at once
anyone watch the movie 'monster'?
more pics of my gang
no cats but still cute
where does your cat's name come from?
fight!!!
bad kitty
mmm...cereal
brrr...cold outside
anyone here play neopets?

granted, the saga of lonnie and roxy may not approach the trenchant commentary on the human and feline condition that the neopet thread clearly represents, but i am not sure that you are in a position to judge nonsense. this is a forum, not a lecture hall...if your delicate sensibilities are offended by goofy humor, look away. eat cereal with your cat. log on and play neopets. see if it is cold outside. make sure you keep us all apprised though...i would hate to miss your insight on the whole 'paper vs. plastic' issue.
well i am in a position to judge what is nonsense. lets not be rude and keep topics related to things that make sense.

Visit The Animal Rescue Site at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
feed an abandoned or abused animal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page